It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Tis - he says anyone can do it. All they have to do is pray like he does. I've seen a few posts on here where they said they have tried it and saw the UFO's.

I'm not sticking up for PY. I think he is racists and a conman.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Sorry, but I'm not gonna let this go unchecked...

Not once in the 56 pages of this thread did anyone mention race as a reason to discredit this man...NOT ONCE. The man is being discredited because of several factors.

His inability to reproduce his "ufo's during conditions that are less than perfectly clear skies. Not to mention the analysis that the ufo's in his videos behave very much like balloons.

His sketchy financial background.

His consistent contradictions when referring the Bible. He uses the New Testament to validify his actions, and then bashes it saying that it is full of lies. He says that Jesus was a good man, then bashes him and claims that he and his disciples were homosexual.

I suggest that before you begin making unfounded comments like this, that you do a little research on what you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Sorry, but I'm not gonna let this go unchecked...

Not once in the 56 pages of this thread did anyone mention race as a reason to discredit this man...NOT ONCE. The man is being discredited because of several factors.

His inability to reproduce his "ufo's during conditions that are less than perfectly clear skies. Not to mention the analysis that the ufo's in his videos behave very much like balloons.

His sketchy financial background.

His consistent contradictions when referring the Bible. He uses the New Testament to validify his actions, and then bashes it saying that it is full of lies. He says that Jesus was a good man, then bashes him and claims that he and his disciples were homosexual.

I suggest that before you begin making unfounded comments like this, that you do a little research on what you are talking about.

I said that because I have been listening to his interviews lately and he has been racists. One interviewer called him on it and he said he was not "racist" but rather a nationalist. He said God is Black like Moses, Adam and the Messiah and everyone should know this. He also asked Tom during his interview with him if he was black and he asked George Noory with Coast to Coast in his interview if he was black and he asked Daniel Ott during his interview with him if he was black. I have been listening to these programs for a long time and I have never before heard and interviewee what color the host was before. I struck me as odd and that he his prejudiced very much to his own race.

Listen to the interview at TheEdge.com and decide for yourself.

www.theedgeam.com...

www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on 20-6-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Sorry Maui, my comment wasn't meant for you...it was meant for the garbage from this post...

Originally posted by YTisthedevil
Wow after 56 pages of hate all of the sudden nothing? I guess you all are too busy studying the latest video? I know it just really cooks your bacon that a black man can pull off one of the greatest feats or hoaxs the world has ever seen, if it is real all I can see is Im glad im not white, I mean imagine that, the very same people that you enslaved, raped, castrated, and lynched for over 500 years has a special connection with god or is god? Yeah I would be finding ways to discredit it too even though you seen it with you own eyes, verified by your own white boy reporter, you still refuse to believe it (example quote.."if they were real, why would they choose him?) Well at least about 5% of white folks have some good in them but as for the rest, they deserve to burn in hell forever! They say the skies are the devils domain, well think about it, who controls the skies around the world and beyond? The white man AKA the devil.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Wow after 56 pages of hate all of the sudden nothing? I guess you all are too busy studying the latest video? I know it just really cooks your bacon that a black man can pull off one of the greatest feats or hoaxs the world has ever seen, if it is real all I can see is Im glad im not white, I mean imagine that, the very same people that you enslaved, raped, castrated, and lynched for over 500 years has a special connection with god or is god? Yeah I would be finding ways to discredit it too even though you seen it with you own eyes, verified by your own white boy reporter, you still refuse to believe it (example quote.."if they were real, why would they choose him?) Well at least about 5% of white folks have some good in them but as for the rest, they deserve to burn in hell forever! They say the skies are the devils domain, well think about it, who controls the skies around the world and beyond? The white man AKA the devil.

Jeez Louise! Pipe down fella, based on your username and your comments, YOU'RE the racist. Keep fanning those flames and nothing will ever change.....for YOU. The rest of us are busy moving on...turning the page....get it? I didn't think so.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Well at least about 5% of white folks have some good in them but as for the rest, they deserve to burn in hell forever!

Ummm.....*burns in hell forever*

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Im sure you want to "turn the page and move on" but the problem is your not donig that, your still producing racist baby now just like you have done for the last 1000 years, how you gonna change that, you can't. And for you that says "nobody mentioned his race NOT ONCE" is a lie, of course your not gonna come right out and say that, you gotta read between the lines with you folks and for me I gonna tell it to you stright with no chaser, white folks like most of you all on this message board are just as much racist devils as your parents and grandparents however you just more slick about it, you use your vote to kill as opposed to running outside and lynching black folks like your parents and grandparents did. But back to the subject at hand, you saw with your own damn eyes what took place with the T.V. crew granted they are in Vegas and that makes me skepital in and of itself. Oh yeah and of the 5% of white folks that have some good in them 90% of that is women, so you do the math.

MOD EDIT_________4.) You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene,

[edit on 20-6-2005 by asala]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Eholay Tis, clam down. No one on here mentioned he was not worthy to call down ufo's on the base of his color. You have completely blown it out of porportion. Go take a deep breath dude.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

But back to the subject at hand, you saw with your own damn eyes what took place with the T.V. crew granted they are in Vegas and that makes me skepital in and of itself.

LOL. How ya doing PY?

If I'm wrong then maybe you should check and see if you two are related. If of course not one in the same.

By the way, is this the same GOD that you worship or are you on board with the homosexual Jesus trip.

Praise Yahweh

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Im sure you want to "turn the page and move on" but the problem is your not donig that, your still producing racist baby now just like you have done for the last 1000 years, how you gonna change that, you can't. And for you that says "nobody mentioned his race NOT ONCE" is a lie, of course your not gonna come right out and say that, you gotta read between the lines with you folks and for me I gonna tell it to you stright with no chaser, white folks like most of you all on this message board are just as much racist devils as your parents and grandparents however you just more slick about it, you use your vote to kill as opposed to running outside and lynching black folks like your parents and grandparents did. But back to the subject at hand, you saw with your own damn eyes what took place with the T.V. crew granted they are in Vegas and that makes me skepital in and of itself. Oh yeah and of the 5% of white folks that have some good in them 90% of that is women, so you do the math.

What's up with the "you" "your" and "you people". I think the only one in here that is being racist is you, my friend.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Oh yeah and of the 5% of white folks that have some good in them 90% of that is women, so you do the math.

Where did this statistic come from? Please, you do the math, you provided the statistic.

Broad generalizations like this are what spread racism...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Im sure you want to "turn the page and move on" but the problem is your not donig that, your still producing racist baby now just like you have done for the last 1000 years,

you should be banned from these message boards. you ought to be ashamed of yourself. what you're doing is irresponsible, and it is borne out of hate and fear.

this is the first time i've ever felt the need to use my ignore button.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I can't be racist, some of my best friends are white that's why I know what Im talking about, you see white folks know more about blacks (the correct term for my race is "ORIGINAL" not "black" but thats just more of the white man's evil genius at work again. ) than "blacks" do, white people know that "blacks" were the first people on earth and created all the sciences and # however "blacks" know white people better that "white" folks know themselves, see we know white folks are mutations of the original "Black" man, yeah I know you don't what to hear this, oh and by the way save your stupid apologies for slavery and just break us off with the billions of dollars you owe us for stealing our freedom and labor. And grt over the fact that a "black" man may just be able to have a direct connection with a more intelligent being and you white folks cannot pray and get the same results because you are thoroughly and completly evil.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
We are not talking about whites and blacks!!!! We are not talking about who was here first!!!!! Stop and get on topic!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I can't be racist,...
~snip

Oh yes you can, and you have most certainly proved that you in fact are racist. You are a disgrace to your race and part of the problem rather than part of the solution. MLK is shaking his head at you right now from heaven, fool. You should leave now, before they kick you off this board. There are plenty of hate boards out there for the likes of you. Go spew elsewhere, here your racist spoutings do nothing but get in the way of proper discussion.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Ok, why don't you stick to the topic at hand? If someone was being racist, quote them, call them on it, and make a complaint. Yes, I read a couple of slightly racist comments "somewhere" in this thread. But instead of finding the posts, and making a point out of the posts you are progressively wandering into the ToS file.

If you have a problem:

1) Find the posts
2) Make a point out of them

You will have much better results than lashing out at everyone on the board.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

oh and by the way save your stupid apologies for slavery and just break us off with the billions of dollars you owe us for stealing our freedom and labor.

Didn't anyone tell you that "The check is in the mail"?

I suggest you start a different thread that would be on the topic you wish to discuss.

May I also suggest you title it "Here's why the Blackman can summons UFO's and not Whitey.

This is so silly, if you are really a blackman can you not be smart enough to see that comments such as yours are the one's that cause racism?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

LOL. How ya doing PY?

If he is PY then he just proved my point.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I find it soo funny that the MOST racist people to ever walk the face of earth has the balls (however small they may be) to say Im the racist. Don't you think it would do your poor soul less self some good to just admit your the major cause of death and destruction on earth and work to try and change rather that deny and evade the truth? I mean come on I would respect you better if you just embrace the fact that your Satan's own children and continue your devil worshipping with pride but DON't try and say Im racist because if you have any amount of intelligents you would know that only those who are in "power" can be racist, I may be prejudice in some of my views but I CAN'T be racist so please just do the world a favor and continue to die off slowly (with your negitive birth rate) but surly just STOP trying to take everyone with you!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I find it soo funny that the MOST racist people to ever walk the face of earth has the balls (however small they may be) to say Im the racist.

you white folks cannot pray and get the same results because you are thoroughly and completly evil.

Looks pretty racist to me...

dictionary.reference.com...

1) The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

2) Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join