It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No time to contemplate and regret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It all boils down to making time for yourself and regretting the time you took for yourself.

When you have no feels you have no feels. It's the mental part making you numb and incapable. It eventually turns into a black hole where you think you're being abused while in reality it's all my own fault making up excuses while stuck in a hole.

That's about it.

Then the insecurity fuels your self esteem and you start clinging to things, sad but true, cold and numb while taking your time.

Then the mind of God weighs down on you like a thirty ton brick and everything is taken from you.

You unwind and set the record straight while removing the trip wires and you see the meaning of the word tangible being pushed around.

edit on 7-10-2023 by Untun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

S/F love AIC too nice!

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Life is like the seven colors of rainbow, the challenges is that we can't meet the challenge of seeing the end of the rainbow in life.
But I think it's safe to say that is best to have a happy journey in life and not worry about the searching for the end of the rainbow.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Of all the animosities which have existed among mankind, those which are caused by a difference of sentiments in religion appear to be the most inveterate and distressing, and ought to be deprecated. I was in hopes that the enlightened and liberal policy, which has marked the present age, would at least have reconciled believers of every faith. But sadly No!

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Thank you, all.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Apart from the god part I 100% relate to this, and think you are spot on 👍🏼

edit on 8-10-2023 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 8-10-2023 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
God doesn't want you oppressed, He wants you freed.

'come unto Me all you who are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

the peace of God surpasses understanding.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Albert999

Hi, Albert, I remember you from my other thread not long ago.

Take care. I haven't got much to say, My living room is a bit managed now and I just came from an art exposition named fear.

I'm so weak and dizzy lately and things seem to change so drastically.

I noticed someone walking a dog acting weird taking pictures this week. I later that day went to the house to warn the folks living there about what I saw telling them I believe they are planning to rob the place. They already had an alarm installed and she told me she'd put it on stand-by. Last night, this morning 4AM, two days later I woke up and a few minutes later I hear an alarm going off. You guessed it. I rang their doorbell today and told me what I heard and she thanked me for warning her.

End well, all well.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Untun
a reply to: Albert999

Hi, Albert, I remember you from my other thread not long ago.

Take care. I haven't got much to say, My living room is a bit managed now and I just came from an art exposition named fear.

I'm so weak and dizzy lately and things seem to change so drastically.

I noticed someone walking a dog acting weird taking pictures this week. I later that day went to the house to warn the folks living there about what I saw telling them I believe they are planning to rob the place. They already had an alarm installed and she told me she'd put it on stand-by. Last night, this morning 4AM, two days later I woke up and a few minutes later I hear an alarm going off. You guessed it. I rang their doorbell today and told me what I heard and she thanked me for warning her.

End well, all well.

Good job on spotting the thieves 👍🏼

Take care of yourself my friend, remember to be kind to yourself.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

the difficult part is to spot you're stuck in a hole.
You can see it in others but it is difficult to see it in yourself.

Because the increase of stress, additionally to you being in a hole, makes you reactive instead of pro-active.

So the time you take for yourself is important because only through refelction can you spot you're in a hole. When you take a deep breath.
At the same time is the hyper reactive stressed mind going to the self blame and negativity of 'regret', self sabotage basically.

breathe. every day. take your time to breathe and be without judgement.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It's like every step you take walls pop up to close you in, the weird part is, sometimes it looks like it's for the better.

top topics

join