It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Wins Lawsuit Against School That Secretly Socially Transitioned Daughter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

If at anytime the school thought that child was in danger or at risk, be it physical or mental, at home they have a duty to report. They should have reported it child services and left it with them, not take matters into their own hands.

Saying you are unhappy is not being at risk, but there is something not quite right here with the school not informing the mother and we don't have all the facts.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You really are dense aren't you?

And I quote FROM YOU: "How do we know the child told the school staff 'don't tell my mom, I'm afraid' or 'I don't want my mom to know, she won't like it"."

I'm afraid would insinuate being at risk. If that is what was said as per your statement.

That is what I was commenting to, not the "being unhappy"

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You really are dense aren't you?

And I quote FROM YOU: "How do we know the child told the school staff 'don't tell my mom, I'm afraid' or 'I don't want my mom to know, she won't like it"."

I'm afraid would insinuate being at risk. If that is what was said as per your statement.

That is what I was commenting to, not the "being unhappy"

You are playing the guessing game so am I, and why? Because we don't have all the facts.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

No they didn't make a mistake.
Did you even read the article?
They groomed the kid into sexual identity confusion.

There is no grey area here
The courts agreed
The schools were not allowed to do what they illegally did.
Perverts bro
Perverts

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I am not "guessing" at anything.

I simply made a comment that holds true to any school, anywhere. Discounting your argument that "we don't know if the student said they were afraid"

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Caldeira was suspended from her job teaching English at Buena Vista Middle School in Spreckels after she and fellow educator Kelly Baraki, 39, were recorded discussing how they ‘stalked’ students online to find new recruits for their You Be You club and encouraged them to keep discussions hidden from their parents

Take your garbage justifications elsewhere, just more groomers on the left continuing their agenda. You people are sick, and many of us are SICK of it.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

So the school was indoctrinating/grooming, got caught indoctrinating/grooming.

Sadly this is happening everywhere but we only hear about the occasional victory against indoctrination/grooming.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Young children will confide in those they trust and that would be their teachers.

That would be on the parents. My kids were taught to distrust all strangers, especially Teachers who often can be stranger than most people. And I suppose that points out one of the major problems with all of this; so many parents are uncaring luddites who use the Public Schools as a nanny/day care without any thought or care about who they're placing their kids in the hands of.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SituationNAFU

Since they will ask for it anyways, here is some source material for them to read through on this

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
And here is a third party investigation which gives the true facts.

Spreckels Union School District released the results of a third-party investigation into the operations of Buena Vista Middle School's gay-straight-alliance club, entitled UBU, Friday.

The report denied the two teachers, Lori Caldeira and Kelly Baraki, were "coaching" students on changing their gender identities. It also determined the pair did not deceive parents about the club's activities nor did they "play mind tricks on students to avoid parent complaints."

www.ksbw.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

It states third party, but does not give us who that third party was. Not saying shouldn't believe it, but more detail on who they were would be a nice bit of info to have.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

It states third party, but does not give us who that third party was. Not saying shouldn't believe it, but more detail on who they were would be a nice bit of info to have.

I'm guessing the third-party organization is probably Epstein-Island & Associates.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

It sure would be nice. Here's another document with more information.

htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com...

I mean just skimming through that last linked document and:

Over the summer of 2019, A.G. received correspondence from Buena Vista
regarding the upcoming school year. After receiving this correspondence, A.G. emailed Ms.
Caldiera to ask her what name she should write on her school binders in light of the fact she was
now going by S.G. Ms. Caldiera responded with words to the effect of “write whatever your
mother will approve and we’ll fix it when you get to school.”

Tell me why the child and the teacher felt the mother would not approve?
edit on q00000032831America/Chicago1818America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
news flash, you're only normal to each other.

the rest of the world is face slapping themselves wondering what your problems are.

I tell them it's just the old normal, letting the door hit themselves on their way out. Nothing to worry about...

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm guessing the third-party organization is probably Epstein-Island & Associates.

Most likely not a Christian right wing element.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Most likely not a Christian right wing element.

Obviously not!

Haven't the Marxists labeled them a domestic terror organization?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Ms. Caldiera and Ms. Baraki are seventh-grade teachers at Buena Vista. In addition
to their teaching duties, Ms. Caldiera and Ms. Baraki operated the Buena Vista Equality Club, a
club for students comprised primarily of students that they had identified as potential LGBT+
students.

11. On information and belief, Ms. Caldiera and Ms. Baraki identified students as
potential LGBT+ students based on comments students made to them, comments that they
overheard students make to others, and their own observations of students in the classroom setting
and otherwise. Once they identified students for the club, Ms. Caldiera and Ms. Baraki would
invite them to participate. In addition, often at Ms. Caldiera’s and Ms. Baraki’s suggestion,
students already in the Equality Club would invite other students to attend Equality Club meetings

Definitely secrecy and confusion and parents and teachers have absolutely no education or training in dealing with issues such as these.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Can their 7th graders read or do math or can they just name anal beads and genders?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Can their 7th graders read or do math or can they just name anal beads and genders?

Can 7th graders seek help from school staff when they can't go to their parents for help?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Can 7th graders seek help from school staff when they can't go to their parents for help?

So you're psychic now and know that students can't go to their parents.

Nice.

Can you PM me next the Powerball numbers?
edit on 30-8-2023 by DBCowboy because: Boomer

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join