It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Wins Lawsuit Against School That Secretly Socially Transitioned Daughter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

There are only two ways to take that if you want there to be

Those of us with half a brain see that for what it is, a groomer trying to manipulate that kid into hiding things from their mother.

Well as Annee pointed out...no fault settlement, which way will you take that?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

A "settlement" does not change the fact that the teacher was telling that kid to hide things from their parent, not sure why you are having such a hard time admitting that.

If you want to defend groomers go for it but do it somewhere else

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

A "settlement" does not change the fact that the teacher was telling that kid to hide things from their parent, not sure why you are having such a hard time admitting that.

If you want to defend groomers go for it but do it somewhere else

I already agreed it was the wrong thing to do, I am asking why the child could not reveal all of this to the mother.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

THE TEACHER WAS TELLING THEM NOT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you really this dumb?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I couldn't be happier with this result and I hope it shines like a beacon lighting the path for the many that should follow.

This is rapidly turning in to one of those rubber band plans. You know, the kind that you stretch just a little too far and when it snaps back - it really leaves a mark. You can only force this stupidity on people for so long before the inevitable happens. Trying to force people to accept this insanity is going to backfire big time.

I think this one is going to hurt for quite a while.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

THE TEACHER WAS TELLING THEM NOT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you really this dumb?

That's not the way I interpret it and stop the insults, show some manners.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Not an insult, it's a real question

If you want to interpret it as to not see a groomer in reality, that is up to you. Keep the blindfold on pal

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 30-8-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Terpene

The more important question in the scenario presented is....

why would the kid trust the word of a teacher more than his own parents?

Yeah, something just seems really off to me.

Anyway, they reached a “no fault” settlement.

And the teachers were cleared by a third party investigation.

I’m curious where this girl will be in 10 years.

h5.newsbreakapp.com...

Nobody here will know because nobody really cares enough to follow up.

I know — it’s Rah! Rah! Mom with this group.

Even though the kid didn’t go to the mom.

It's weird. Here's more. I mean was the school counsellor in the conspiracy too? How did the child hide the depression and stress from her mother? The school counsellor and the teachers should have been looking at the child's home experiences as well as everything else.

In the spring of 2019, A.G. went to a Buena Vista school counselor complaining of depression and stress. A.G. began attending weekly counseling sessions with the school counselor, and, after the sessions with the counselor, Ms. Caldiera, and Ms. Pagaran would often have followup meetings with A.G. and the school counselor regarding the same topics that were discussed in the counseling sessions. During those meetings, the counselor and Ms. Caldiera informed A.G. that the feelings she was having were because she was “not being who she was” and that if she became her “true self” her depression and stress would be better (or words to that effect).

At that time, A.G. did not want to reveal her new name to her mother
yet, and she informed Ms. Caldiera that her response to that question was “Not yet.”

htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Not an insult, it's a real question

If you want to interpret it as to not see a groomer in reality, that is up to you. Keep the blindfold on pal

I am not debating the fact that the schools staff made mistakes, but the child did not want her mother to know anything. And the child first saw the school counsellor for depression and stress before anyone else.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The more important question in the scenario presented is....

why would the kid trust the word of a teacher more than his own parents?

Yeah, something just seems really off to me.

Anyway, they reached a “no fault” settlement.

And the teachers were cleared by a third party investigation.

I’m curious where this girl will be in 10 years.

h5.newsbreakapp.com...

Nobody here will know because nobody really cares enough to follow up.

I know — it’s Rah! Rah! Mom with this group.

Even though the kid didn’t go to the mom.

The school counsellor and the teachers should have been looking at the child's home experiences as well as everything else.

In the spring of 2019, A.G. went to a Buena Vista school counselor complaining of depression and stress. A.G. began attending weekly counseling sessions with the school counselor, and, after the sessions with the counselor, Ms. Caldiera, and Ms. Pagaran would often have followup meetings with A.G. and the school counselor regarding the same topics that were discussed in the counseling sessions. During those meetings, the counselor and Ms. Caldiera informed A.G. that the feelings she was having were because she was “not being who she was” and that if she became her “true self” her depression and stress would be better (or words to that effect).

At that time, A.G. did not want to reveal her new name to her mother
yet, and she informed Ms. Caldiera that her response to that question was “Not yet.”

HMM, almost like someone said that pages ago and it was completely ignored....

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

How do you know they went to the counselor first, were you there?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

How do you know they went to the counselor first, were you there?

It's in this document.

Start at #22

htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com...

We really need the other side's input because whatever this child told the counsellor are the missing facts.
edit on q00000023831America/Chicago5656America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

False

"A.G. was not interested in the LGBT+ discussion,
and she decided not to come back to the club. About two weeks later Ms. Caldiera approached
A.G. and asked her to come back to the club. Ms. Caldiera told A.G. that she “fit in perfectly.”
A.G. agreed to come back, and she began attending Equality Club meetings on a regular basis.
19. At these meetings and in other discussions, Ms. Caldiera and Ms. Baraki planted
the seed in A.G.’s mind that she was bisexual. That idea did not originate with A.G. In fact, she
did not fully understand what that term meant.
20. Shortly thereafter, Ms. Caldiera and Ms. Baraki planted the seed in A.G.’s mind
that she was transgender"

Nice try, give it a read

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Maybe and the odds are their parents are even worse predators and groomer so they go to the teachers...

Choose the lesser of two evil....
now isn't that a valuable lesson to be prepared for the US sociopolitical adult life.
edit on 30-8-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Maybe and the odds are their parents are even worse predators and groomer so they go to the teachers...

I just want to know why this child when in a state of depression and stress could not go to her own mother.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That's what happens when you care for the actual humans involved rather than just your own confirmation bias.

You're left with important questions unanswered...

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
You seem to slide right past the main point. Let me make it very clear: The school administrators/teachers/counselors/staff here in California have NO right to make any decisions in leu of the student's parent. PERIOD. They cannot even give an aspirin to the student without confirmation from the parent in writing. Unless there is strong or compelling evidence that would require CPS to be called their hands are tied.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jwal5150
You seem to slide right past the main point. Let me make it very clear: The school administrators/teachers/counselors/staff here in California have NO right to make any decisions in leu of the student's parent. PERIOD. They cannot even give an aspirin to the student without confirmation from the parent in writing. Unless there is strong or compelling evidence that would require CPS to be called their hands are tied.

I know that, what you and others fail to understand is my question: Why could the child not go to the mother for help with her depression, stress and any questioning she was experiencing.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
How about still don’t trans the kids?
I’d love it if teachers went back to teaching kids and education them on skills they will need in life.
Not a pet project for some social justice warrior woke groomer.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join