It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Wins Lawsuit Against School That Secretly Socially Transitioned Daughter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cookadafood
How about still don’t trans the kids?
I’d love it if teachers went back to teaching kids and education them on skills they will need in life.
Not a pet project for some social justice warrior woke groomer.
a reply to: quintessentone

What are teachers suppose to do when a child like this one did, comes to them complaining of being depressed and stressed? Of course call the parents, but they didn't and why was that? Did the child ask them not to? We don't have all the facts.
edit on q00000003831America/Chicago0606America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: PorkChop96

From reading this article, the school went to her telling her she was a boy, not the other way around.

Yes. The child said she was unhappy - probably going through the growing-up angst that everyone does. The SCHOOL said she must be a boy and started transitioning her secretly. It wasn't the child who said she was a boy, it was the school that said it to the child. That's how the article reads.

If a child went to a school staff member and told them they are unhappy you can bet there were many questions to the child after that to ascertain what the child's problem was.

Why would anyone “bet” that, when they, you, I don’t have any idea if it’s true ? You’re simply claiming it with zero actual knowledge.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

obviously the child could not go to the parent for help..

Obviously that's not true. The child went into COVID lockdown, realized she was a girl and woke up from the school induced TRANS indoctrination just fine. Mother and child did just fine together. In fact their interactions were obviously healthier than the schools interactions with the child. Your statement has ZERO basis in fact.

The member is trying as usual to excuse the actions of the school and support the trans propaganda and indoctrination in schools. Clearly the statements made have zero merits and the Covid Lockdown (as bad as it was for young people and children) in this case saved the girl from the very harmful indoctrination and brainwash at her school.

The girl was never...a boy... The teachers/counsellors/administrators etc... must be fired over this massive scandal. Only morons will try to convince s little girl she is in the wrong body. And those are dangerous morons who shouldn't in a school in the first place.

No wonder why public education suffers from lack of good quality teachers and good quality teaching.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

for the school but neither are they woke nor stupid, just concerned for the child's wellbeing and misguided as to how to handle it.

Total bolox! The school was both woke and stupid. It encouraged this kid to believe she was gender confused after first confusing the kids in the first place.

They thought they were doing what's best for the child and it ended up biting them in the end, but live and learn and next time involve the parent as well as counsellors, psychologists and medical experts because a parent, the child and the school staff don't have any expertise in handling these situations.

A teacher must be a real moron to try to convince a young girl she is in the wrong body...
Woke radical left 'teachers' who should have never been employed in the first place and trying to push some trans propaganda which has been debunked again and again.

But most importantly they should be fired as their level of idiocy is quite dangerous for the kids. At the same time they lied and mislead the girl to believe she is a boy.

Gross misconduct! Fire them all.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Well I was a teacher for 10 years, yep I know very well what question teens seems to ask most, no ever once I have a child coming to me or any other of teacher asking about wanting to be trans, no ever we teachers gathered to discuss the sex preferences of children.

This new trend has been pushed by the trans movement now infiltrated in school for their agendas, the targeting of children needs to be banned, prohibited and make it a sexual assault on the children.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
That's a new trend.

What have we got here?
An unhappy child? Problem solved!
Let's 'trans' the kid!

Billy.. prepare the hormones and puberty blockers and see whether we can get an appointment for some chopping offs....

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

That's what happens when you care for the actual humans involved rather than just your own confirmation bias.

You're left with important questions unanswered...

Ah I see!
You obviously left with important questions unanswered such as what is a woman, what is a man, how many genders there are, can I transition between genders? And many more...

But the important thing, does the child look unhappy? It seems like it, so let's transition it to give it the happiness it doesn't have. That's the best possible solution and parents don't need to know. It's for their good and our own good.

The topic of this thread its just another blow to the trans ideology.

From states banning 'gender affirming care' for minors to sports banning transgender women from female competitions (even chess has banned transwomen) to schools getting hammered in the courts for trying to push trans propaganda.

It appears the best solution is to outlaw everything related to the trans ideology.

I see you keep trying to defend and support the trans lobby and its agenda.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Thinking back to my time in high school, my problems at the time were dealing with the fallout of my parents' divorce: on one side being upset that I couldn't do extra curriculars because my dad lived far out in the country and on the other, being parentified by my mom after she had my younger siblings, which also tanked my social life, dealing with the frustrations of then undiagnosed ASD, being under the pressure of trying to decide the rest of my future.

the first inkings of gender dysphoria started too, but were more stronger well after high school and into my early 20s, so that didn't turn up in my many conversations with counselors and teachers and what little friends i had

i think the only real serious thing that I talked to a teacher about when I was converting to Hinduism, as my family were fairly strict Lutherans.

So yeah, if i was a high schooler in this day and age, I would probably be goaded into social transition and on my path to physical.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 8/31/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

Some don't see even if it is right in front of them...

Compassion is key and some have none, those are the humans we dont need anymore going forward.

As to the rest of your post it reads like word salad, with extreme phobic dressing.

Enjoy your meal
edit on 31-8-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Terpene, maybe try to see it from this POV:

Teachers:
Kid, you can trust me more than your parents, let's talk about sex education and about how you may rather be a girl/boy.

Parents:
I don't want my child exposed to any of this in school and I want my children to communicate with me about anything and have no secrets with their teacher that I can't know about.

You in any thread about this:
Let me use the fringe case inside a fringe case to object the parents rights and natural family structure and justify what teachers do to these kids. Namely that this is absolute okay, because a small minority of parents, out of the 1% of parents that might have a "trans"child*, might cause physical or psychological harm to the children.

And that is why you will never get someone to agree with it, unless the person is already positive biased towards LGBTQ.

Yes these kids also count but this can't be the reason that 99.99% of the rest of the parents have to face their family ties manipulated by people with questionable views. No children should learn or hear in school that it is okay to rather have secrets with strangers than share that information with the parents.

It has a certain taste, you know? And that's why people call grooming, because it certainly has that taste.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
* and by questionable I mean that psychology - as in, the science behind it-.

There are no absolutes and the science behind transgender, transsexual, even homo or bisexuality is not cut clear. It is subject to inner bias, because one can't change it. Always.

And that's why it should not be wielded around in school like that. It should treated with care, just like sexuality should be in general. But this is not what is taught, promiscuitivity is taught. Yes I wrote that word wrong but I need to squeeze this in because it is an edit. This last paragraph.
edit on 31.8.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

With that you have nailed the weakness of the trans movement's argument. If neglect or abuse is suspected, if the parent cannot be trusted to act in the best interests of the child, then report it to child services & leave it with them for an initial assessment. If that ends up determining there is gender dysphoria, pursue careful 'wait & see' policy & support the child to live a normal life, perhaps with occasional counselling to see how they're doing. At 18 she can choose to transition if she wants to. The school should have ABSOLUTELY NO SINGLE PART IN THE (possible, eventual) TRANSITION, if indeed there ends up being one according with the mature wishes of the 18 yr old.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: PorkChop96

With that you have nailed the weakness of the trans movement's argument. If neglect or abuse is suspected, if the parent cannot be trusted to act in the best interests of the child, then report it to child services & leave it with them for an initial assessment. If that ends up determining there is gender dysphoria, pursue careful 'wait & see' policy & support the child to live a normal life, perhaps with occasional counselling to see how they're doing. At 18 she can choose to transition if she wants to. The school should have ABSOLUTELY NO SINGLE PART IN THE (possible, eventual) TRANSITION, if indeed there ends up being one according with the mature wishes of the 18 yr old.

Exactly what common sense dictates!

But there are some agendas to be pursued and it's evident on what the school did.

Teachers/counsellors/administrators who were involved in this scandal must be fired.
edit on 31-8-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

One of the first lesson I taught my kid when he went to school was you can only have secrets with other kids, every secret he has with an adult he has to share with me too.

The other day he told me the code to his mother's bicycle, and the mobile phone. I think he understands the lesson pretty well.

You cant blame teacher if you fail basic education, kids will always be exposed to dangers, and statistically home is worst.
So if I'm going to make an assumption on quite some unknowns I use stats to asses the most probable scenario. trans or not doesn't matter at all, when it comes to the places bad things happen to kids.

I trust the kids to trust me more than anyone else, I'm not scared of the few propaganda pushing nut jobs that call themselves teachers. I'm also aware that my kid has the right to lie to me if he sees appropriate. And it would no one else's fault if he does so.

It's important to trust your kids decisions when it comes to who they decide to trust.
you can always help when you see the bond is not beneficial to your kid. Making those mistakes hones their social skills and they learn to read humans better and asses them better. Isolating them preemptively from failure or hard # is not doing them any good, and quite futile, unless you have nice cellar...

I think the fear is just insecurities parents have when letting kids in the hand of trained professionals. They might look bad..
their kids could trust teachers more, what absurd though a parent could have unless he really sucks...

Good thing we have driving licence somone could harm someone if he doesn't know what hes doing.

either, all the rational people filing law suits against schools are dismissed by a judge.

Or it's only some occasional nut jobs that actually file law suits and can prove any wrongdoings.

If it was so widespread and so malicious i think the legal apparatus combined with all the concerned parents would yeald better stories than a blown up lawsuit that ended up with no wrong doing...

These lawsuits would be pouring in daily if the reality presented by some in this thread had any truth to it.

There are more bad parents than there are bad teachers.

I agree, telling a kid, with whom he can not talk about xyz, is grooming.
Happens all the time, but again not at school.

maybe the mother told her to not lose a word about the beatings she got during covid, but I guess that's good parenting and not grooming...

I can sensationalize too, it's just stupid and only stupid people fall for it...

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: TDDAgain

One of the first lesson I taught my kid when he went to school was you can only have secrets with other kids, every secret he has with an adult he has to share with me too.

The other day he told me the code to his mother's bicycle, and the mobile phone. I think he understands the lesson pretty well.

You cant blame teacher if you fail basic education, kids will always be exposed to dangers, and statistically home is worst.
So if I'm going to make an assumption on quite some unknowns I use stats to asses the most probable scenario. trans or not doesn't matter at all, when it comes to the places bad things happen to kids.

I trust the kids to trust me more than anyone else, I'm not scared of the few propaganda pushing nut jobs that call themselves teachers. I'm also aware that my kid has the right to lie to me if he sees appropriate. And it would no one else's fault if he does so.

It's important to trust your kids decisions when it comes to who they decide to trust.
you can always help when you see the bond is not beneficial to your kid. Making those mistakes hones their social skills and they learn to read humans better and asses them better. Isolating them preemptively from failure or hard # is not doing them any good, and quite futile, unless you have nice cellar...

I think the fear is just insecurities parents have when letting kids in the hand of trained professionals. They might look bad..
their kids could trust teachers more, what absurd though a parent could have unless he really sucks...

Good thing we have driving licence somone could harm someone if he doesn't know what hes doing.

either, all the rational people filing law suits against schools are dismissed by a judge.

Or it's only some occasional nut jobs that actually file law suits and can prove any wrongdoings.

If it was so widespread and so malicious i think the legal apparatus combined with all the concerned parents would yeald better stories than a blown up lawsuit that ended up with no wrong doing...

These lawsuits would be pouring in daily if the reality presented by some in this thread had any truth to it.

There are more bad parents than there are bad teachers.

I agree, telling a kid, with whom he can not talk about xyz, is grooming.
Happens all the time, but again not at school.

maybe the mother told her to not lose a word about the beatings she got during covid, but I guess that's good parenting and not grooming...

I can sensationalize too, it's just stupid and only stupid people fall for it...

What a lot of word salad and complete failure in your attempts to justify the actions of the school and the teachers. You have managed to write an entire essay saying nothing!

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS....
pay a few popular students to pretend to be different
(or a few popular tik tokers)

all the kids will line up because they want to FIT IN
and have friends... and...

NO ONE wants to be the last one to be accepted... ever
(not in sports or any group) making them an outcast.

and SHAZAM you see the results.

what do you think the school psychologists do?
or the ones at your health center?
plant ideas in your vulnerable young children,
giving them mind/personality altering drugs..

and prying damaging information about their parents,
they can later blackmail you with if necessary

gotta put their big noses into everyones business

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join