It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Wins Lawsuit Against School That Secretly Socially Transitioned Daughter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

The only thing we teachers were supposed to look for was child abuse, meaning body marks, bruises, children withdraw behavior, and other telltales of abuse.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I don't know about that. Apparently during the COVID lock down, under the parents supervision, the child righed herself just fine. IMHO, the schools should stay well out of it. They have proven themselves to be less than neutral on the subject.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The only thing we teachers were supposed to look for was child abuse, meaning body marks, bruises, children withdraw behavior, and other telltales of abuse.

Young children will confide in those they trust and that would be their teachers. This child told their teacher they were unhappy and that precipitated action, albeit confused action, because a child's wellbeing includes their mental health too.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I don't know about that. Apparently during the COVID lock down, under the parents supervision, the child righed herself just fine. IMHO, the schools should stay well out of it. They have proven themselves to be less than neutral on the subject.

We didn't live with them so we don't know the dynamics of the relationship nor environment and how that affected the child's behaviour (please the parent?). Ask yourself if everything was okay why did the child admit to being unhappy to the teacher?
edit on q00000032831America/Chicago2121America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You will try to spin this in any way you can to make it the parents fault won't you?

Let's look at it the way you like ot:

We don't know why the child was unhappy, they could have just been having a bad day. We don't know what follow up questions the teacher they went to asked them, if any at all.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
100k?
Lame
I am going for millions if I come across these perverts.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

They are groomers dude.
They want to feel normal by making others abnormal.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
You may as well tell confused people going through puberty that they're actually superheroes, and the world doesn't understand their abilities yet. They just need to go to facilities to hone their craft.

Man, I can't wait for this lunacy far to die.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

You will try to spin this in any way you can to make it the parents fault won't you?

Let's look at it the way you like ot:

We don't know why the child was unhappy, they could have just been having a bad day. We don't know what follow up questions the teacher they went to asked them, if any at all.

Why is it okay for you to spin it your way without facts and when I try to figure out the whys and whatfors it's somehow different than what you do?

Hypocrite.

The child would have been asked 'why are you unhappy' it's what the logical next question would have been.

The resulting action by the school should give us a clue what the child was unhappy about.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Ok, so now in our time and with the tans movement when a child in school voice that he is unhappy, we should disregard poverty, abuse and other reasons that make more sense and should focus only on the gender of the child, schools should question the child gender and make sure that he or she should transition to a gender that will make them happy again, like the school in the OP.

You know how bad all that sounds?

Schools have no business pushing for life altering changes on teens and children that will affect them for life.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
The resulting action by the school should give us a clue what the child was unhappy about.

And yet it doesn't. What the school did was wrong. The child and the parent got along just fine during COVID lockdown and the child was able to overcome the schools indoctrination actions and be the GIRL she was born to be.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I'm not spinning this any way but how it plays out in the article, so not sure how that plays out as hypocrisy. Guilty conscience maybe?

Logic can not be used when you refuse to acknowledge it on a daily basis. You and I do not know what follow up questions, if any, were asked to that student. Conjecture will get you nowhere

The resulting action of the school shows what they, or specifically that teacher, wanted the outcome to be.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Ok, so now in our time and with the tans movement when a child in school voice that he is unhappy, we should disregard poverty, abuse and other reasons that make more sense and should focus only on the gender of the child, schools should question the child gender and make sure that he or she should transition to a gender that will make them happy again, like the school in the OP.

You know how bad all that sounds?

Schools have no business pushing for life altering changes on teens and children that will affect them for life.

The action depends on what the child relays about what their problems are, nothing else. Target the problem then act. This school's actions were wrong, confused but were trying to help the child because they felt the child had nowhere else to turn. How do we know the child told the school staff 'don't tell my mom, I'm afraid' or 'I don't want my mom to know, she won't like it". I say tell the parents but don't leave the child alone in that vacuum at the very least have parent/child counselling in the school.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

If at anytime the school thought that child was in danger or at risk, be it physical or mental, at home they have a duty to report. They should have reported it child services and left it with them, not take matters into their own hands.
edit on 30-8-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Ok yes this is wrong on many levels. Buit what about the "mom" not using gender terms? Like sweetie, etc. Sounds like she wasn't helping the situation and is just doing this for fame or money

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The purpose of a guardian is to give kids the knowledge to help them succeed in life, not inject sexual identity confusion at a young age.
That is grooming
Grooming while leading them into insanity, suicide and a host of other issues.
All for some perverted leftist teacher to "feel more accepted."
These retarded people think they are being justice warriors, or some bs.
While the whole thing is giant larp for the political parasite class to crap in the proverbial pool, the sex offenders are jumping right into the larp.
sick

Our country needs military intervention in the political landscape.
Fire, vet and rehire everyone from the dog catcher to the president.
We are under occupation.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Well done to the Mother and Daughter!

Can't believe there are people in this thread efending the school... totally wrong thing to do for the teacher/s..... they should not be interfering with the parents job or interferring with girls and boys sex! Most of these youngsters who have transitioned only did so because of Adults who havn't yet grown up themselves and who put this nonsense into their minds!

Seriously a lot of people need to be taken to court about this... and lets hope they are...

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

The purpose of a guardian is to give kids the knowledge to help them succeed in life, not inject sexual identity confusion at a young age.
That is grooming
Grooming while leading them into insanity, suicide and a host of other issues.
All for some perverted leftist teacher to "feel more accepted."
These retarded people think they are being justice warriors, or some bs.
While the whole thing is giant larp for the political parasite class to crap in the proverbial pool, the sex offenders are jumping right into the larp.
sick

Our country needs military intervention in the political landscape.
Fire, vet and rehire everyone from the dog catcher to the president.
We are under occupation.

The school staff made a mistake but we are really not sure if the child asked them or not to not tell my mom.
edit on q00000056831America/Chicago5454America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

I'm not spinning this any way but how it plays out in the article, so not sure how that plays out as hypocrisy. Guilty conscience maybe?

Logic can not be used when you refuse to acknowledge it on a daily basis. You and I do not know what follow up questions, if any, were asked to that student. Conjecture will get you nowhere

The resulting action of the school shows what they, or specifically that teacher, wanted the outcome to be.

You are doing it again, spinning and conjecture to fit your narrative. You don't know anything about the facts here either.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I have no narrative to spin to.

I am trying to keep a member from defending groomers in a school

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join