It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmetics firm cancels Alice Copper for not having the correct views

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: quintessentone

He signed a deal with a tiny, LGBTQ-run, vegan, 'anti-beauty' cosmetics firm without reading the fine print?

ABOUT US: Vampyre Cosmetics

Ah, wait, this explains it:

Alice Cooper's is 75. His last record to crack the Billboard Hot 100 was released in 1973

I expect the right-wing hysterics getting their moral knickers in a twist over this are about the same age as Alice, and about as agile mentally as he is...

It's clearly a woke company trying to push LGBTQ+ propaganda.

Did he not know that when he signed the contract? Too much or not enough coc aine that day?

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: shooterbrody

He hangs out with Johnny Depp, that says it all.

Trying to gaslight again?
It's just a woke company that does what all woke companies do in our days, they go broke.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   

It's just a woke company that does what all woke companies do in our days, they go broke.

It makes no sense why Cooper would sign with a small company like that...weird.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   

He signed a deal with a tiny, LGBTQ-run, vegan, 'anti-beauty' cosmetics firm without reading the fine print?

Alice Cooper's is 75. His last record to crack the Billboard Hot 100 was released in 1973

I expect the right-wing hysterics getting their moral knickers in a twist over this are about the same age as Alice, and about as agile mentally as he is...

Did he not know that when he signed the contract? Too much or not enough coc aine that day?

He may or may not. I don't know.
But he isn't accepting any of the trans nonsense and the 'gender affirming care' for minors...

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   

That's not even remotely important.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

'Woke company', my foot.

It's a couple of lesbians trying to run a small mail-order business from home. If that's your idea of a moral threat you must have to change your pants every time there's a clap of thunder.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

That's not even remotely important.

It is important if we are to understand Cooper's intent. If he didn't need the money then was this a planned publicity stunt for free publicity?

With Depp out maybe they need the extra publicity. Maybe their Hollywood Vampires tour sucks.

Hollywood Vampires Cancel Budapest Concert Because Johnny Depp Passed Out In Hotel. Touring with his hard rock supergroup Hollywood Vampires, the band's latest concert in Budapest has been cancelled, and that too at the last minute as Depp ended up passing out at the hotel.

www.outlookindia.com...
e dit on q00000029831America/Chicago3131America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   

We have licensed collections with Emily the Strange, Vincent Price, Winchester Mystery House, Amy Brown Fairies and our SILENT HILL (by Konami), Oregon Trail, Strawberry Shortcake & Space Invaders licensed collections will launch in 2023!

Lol
Oregon Trail, in which you fight natives and celebrate murdering them, is ok; have uour own opinion, not ok.
Silent hill lololololol
Wow

Pick and choose your values much?

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   

The Biden’s hang out with Jeffrey Epstein .

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopthebull

The Biden’s hang out with Jeffrey Epstein .

So did Trump and his wife.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   

a reply to: AlienBorg

'Woke company', my foot.

It's a couple of lesbians trying to run a small mail-order business from home. If that's your idea of a moral threat you must have to change your pants every time there's a clap of thunder.

Lol
They wear their woke badge with pride.
There is no them without the labels.

www.vampyrecosmetics.com...

NEURODIVERGENT SUPERPOWERS "We are queer, disabled, and proudly neurodiverse women working round the clock to bring you cosmetics so uniquely packaged… you exclaim “Holy Crap!”when you see it.

When its do important to you that you have to tell everyone, its woke bull crap.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   

He's been sober for around 40 years, all the drug stuff ended in the 80's. As to why anyone signs endorsement deals..pretty simple..$$$$

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

He's been sober for around 40 years, all the drug stuff ended in the 80's. As to why anyone signs endorsement deals..pretty simple..$$$$

Hey you don't know what goes on behind closed doors. And the timing of this vampire tour and the need for free publicity seems coincidental. Or, on second thought, he's just old and getting senile because #1 he chose Depp to tour with (Depp now out due to his usual drug/alcohol hazes) and #2 he signed with a small company that is pro-trans LGBTQ and he was unaware of that (?)
edit on q00000043831America/Chicago1616America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Hey you don't know what goes on behind closed doors. And the timing of this vampire tour and the need for free publicity seems coincidental.

I have no reason to doubt him, but you do you. Anyway, many rock stars are still doing the odd tour even in their 60-70s.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Something is wrong with the dude, he's making bad moves and wrong decisions.

Hey you don't know what goes on behind closed doors. And the timing of this vampire tour and the need for free publicity seems coincidental.

I have no reason to doubt him, but you do you. Anyway, many rock stars are still doing the odd tour even in their 60-70s.

Something is wrong with the guy, making bad decisions. Hmm, what others think.

gamefaqs.gamespot.com...
edit on q00000047831America/Chicago5656America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Something is wrong with the guy, making bad decisions.

Show me this miraculous person who never made a bad decision, we all make them. Bad decision are mostly found to be so in hindsight.

As far as what gamers think?..lol
edit on 27-8-2023 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Something is wrong with the guy, making bad decisions.

Show me this miraculous person who never made a bad decision, we all make them. Bad decision are mostly found to be so in hindsight.

As far as what gamers think?..lol

The reviews for their tour are not good, more evidence for a desperate need for free publicity, perhaps.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   

yeah, i was going to toss my two cents about it, since i am two of the descriptions in that word salad (trans and disabled if you want to know)

Good on whoever running the company, but I prefer my support not going to questionable "queer" people

things eventually come out of the woodwork

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   

When its so important to you that you have to tell everyone, its woke bull crap.

And this is important to you because...?

America is supposed to be about all kinds of different people getting on together. Why does the mere existence of these people offend you so?

They're not 'coming for your children', like your rabble-rousing con-artist heroes tell you. They're selling face goop. They're just trying to make their goop appeal to a certain consumer segment: LGBT-friendly, vegan, woke, whatever. Prople like themselves. They don't care about you or your precious children.

Some far-right demagogue takes their advertising schtick, blows it up into THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING!! THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING!! and shoves it in your face, and the whole lot of you wag your tails on cue like Pavlov's bloody dogs.

So easily gulled. Trump and his fellow conmen are making you do the Chicken Little every day while they roll you for your money and tell you it's Biden's fault you're broke. What a sorry sort of life to be leading, man. Maybe it's time you woke up a bit.

edit on 28/8/23 by Astyanax because:

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

yeah, i was going to toss my two cents about it, since i am two of the descriptions in that word salad (trans and disabled if you want to know)

Good on whoever running the company, but I prefer my support not going to questionable "queer" people

things eventually come out of the woodwork

Dont really care about your labels

I think its funny they are hocking oregon trail crap and cancelling a contract with alice cooper because of his opinion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join