It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmetics firm cancels Alice Copper for not having the correct views

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

The burden of proof is to those who suggest there are millions of genders, humans can transition between genders, sex isn't binary, and people need hormones, blockers, and body part mutilations to become happy and prosperous.

Burden of proof, huh? For the record, i reject this notion - i don't think anyone has any sort of obligation to prove they are not "ridiculous" to someone who doubts them and i do not believe the framework of "proof" meshes well with a personal statement of opinion like "ridiculous" but fine, whatever, just to prove i CAN;

the proof i present to you is my own life and firsthand experience. Before i transitioned, more than a decade ago now, i was a deeply depressed, suicidal alcoholic who could not hold down a job and could barely function as a social human. Transition turned all that around; i only drink socially, i'm part of a vibrant community, my suicidality is no greater than anyone else who is constantly accused of being possessed by demons, i've returned to school and am part way through a bachelors degree, and everywhere i go i am accepted at face value as the happy, well adjusted woman that i am.

I tell you this in no uncertain terms; hormones prevented me from killing myself and made me the happy, prosperous woman i am. And my story is by no means unique, i have many trans friends who have similar success stories.

okay, that's my "burden of proof", can you refute this in any way that isn't directly calling me a liar or ridiculous? Can you give me a single piece of PROOF that discredits anything in my experience or are you just going to say i'm delusional and ignore me?

But it doesn't seem to be doing well.
Lately more blows delivered to the trans lobby when Missouri and North Carolina banned 'gender affirming care' for minors. And... even chess banned transwomen from female chess. competitions

this deserves to be it's own post but whatever.... do you understand how HILARIOUS it is that you're trying to use this??

Going by the internal "logic" of the anti-trans movement, the reason for banning trans women from sports is that they have a "biological advantage" as "men". What this ban is saying, then, is that "men" are inherently smarter than "women".
Can you explain that to mean anything else at all? cus i'm wracking my [inferior woman] brain and i can't come up with another angle.
Is that really the position you want to go with?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Who’s Alice Copper?

Cooper. Ohhhhh.

He already has money.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join