It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmetics firm cancels Alice Copper for not having the correct views

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
nypost.com...

Alice Cooper, the eye-liner wearing “Godfather of Shock Rock,” was dumped by a cosmetics company after the singer questioned the rush to perform trans surgeries on kids and said that transitioning genders was a “fad.”

The 75-year-old rock legend, whose hits include “School’s Out” and “Welcome to My Nightmare,” had signed the brand partnership deal less than two weeks ago with Vampyre Cosmetics — which markets spooky and gothic-themed makeup, lipsticks, palettes and lashes..

However, Cooper was canceled by the company after he expressed opposition to “gender affirming care” for minors — which entails irreversible surgeries and hormonal treatments to facilitate the transition to the opposite sex — in an interview with the site Stereogum.

“I’m understanding that there are cases of transgender, but I’m afraid that it’s also a fad, and I’m afraid there’s a lot of people claiming to be this just because they want to be that,” the Detroit native, whose real name is Vincent Damon Furnier, told the site Wednesday.

“I find it wrong when you’ve got a 6-year-old kid who has no idea,” he said, adding: “He just wants to play, and you’re confusing him telling him, ‘Yeah, you’re a boy, but you could be a girl if you want to be'

The cosmetics brand Vampyre Cosmetics has cut ties with Alice Copper for his very legitimate comments and concerns but in reality they can never cancel him as a person or as a singer. They're too small and have decided to go woke- let's see how this goes as many other companies have gone woke and faced a massive backlash, loosing billions $$ on the way.

I remember he has taken part in one of my favourite films 'The Prince of Darkness'. The guy is a legend and I personally like his style and music. What song should I dedicate to Vampyre Cosmetics? Hey Stoopid!! It's the most appropriate.

Among the comments he made in the interview is that transgenderism has reached a point of absurdity where it endangers women and children. He added, radical gender ideology may have unforseen consequences.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

Well...he's right.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

A 2 week old deal?
Alice must be all broken up about losing that deal with the woke idiots.

I don’t think they have the resources like Bud Light, they might have just signed their bankruptcy.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Well...he's right.

I don't know any sane person who wouldn't agree with him on this issue.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

A 2 week old deal?
Alice must be all broken up about losing that deal with the woke idiots.

I don’t think they have the resources like Bud Light, they might have just signed their bankruptcy.

Probably not and so they could go broke for real.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The Telegraph seems to know Alice Cooper very well.

Alice Cooper: ‘I blew all my cash on coke. Luckily, my manager had hidden $2m'

It's time to retire Alice and take off the make up.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I find myself wondering who's forcing these companies to go woke, and for what purpose? Why are companies being deliberately destroyed?

Anheuser-Busch may have been the first, but it doesn't appear it will be the last. Are TPTB trying to prove they can make us submit to anything they choose to force on us? Or are they in the process of consolidating all manufacturing to move it under gov. control?

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
He used to be such a sweet sweet thing….

No more mister nice guy

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

www.celebritynetworth.com...#:~:text=What%20is%20Alice%20Cooper's%20Net,industrial%20rock% 2C%20and%20many%20more.

What is Alice Cooper's Net Worth?

Alice Cooper is an American rock singer, songwriter, and musician who has a net worth of $50 million. He is best known for his work on a number of rock sub-genres, including hard rock, heavy metal, glam rock, industrial rock, and many more.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

www.nme.com...

Reports suggest that the event raised over $1million to benefit Cooper's Solid Rock Teen Centers in the US

www.councilonrecovery.org... rograms/

Rock Legend Alice Cooper Helps The Council on Recovery Raise $495K to Fund Addiction Prevention, Education, & Treatment Programs

Yeah
People like that need to retire…….

edit on 27/8/2023 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
He used to be such a sweet sweet thing….

No more mister nice guy

Not anymore after criticising 'gender affirming care' and branded a transphobe.

The words bigot-transphobe must be a badge of honour by now. You must have done something right to be branded with these names.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

www.celebritynetworth.com...#:~:text=What%20is%20Alice%20Cooper's%20Net,industrial%20rock% 2C%20and%20many%20more.

What is Alice Cooper's Net Worth?

Alice Cooper is an American rock singer, songwriter, and musician who has a net worth of $50 million. He is best known for his work on a number of rock sub-genres, including hard rock, heavy metal, glam rock, industrial rock, and many more.

Yeah, it seems he found an old Andy Warhol art piece he put in storage and I guess forgot about, worth millions. Oh well, time to retire Alice and take off the make up.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Dude
They are just woke buttholes

No one pays attention to them anymore

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He hangs out with Johnny Depp, that says it all.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

He hangs out with Johnny Depp, that says it all.

Yeah
Sure it does

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

He signed a deal with a tiny, LGBTQ-run, vegan, 'anti-beauty' cosmetics firm without reading the fine print?

ABOUT US: Vampyre Cosmetics

Ah, wait, this explains it:

Alice Cooper's is 75. His last record to crack the Billboard Hot 100 was released in 1973

I expect the right-wing hysterics getting their moral knickers in a twist over this are about the same age as Alice, and about as agile mentally as he is...

edit on 27/8/23 by Astyanax because:

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: quintessentone

He signed a deal with a tiny, LGBTQ-run, vegan, 'anti-beauty' cosmetics firm without reading the fine print?

Alice Cooper's is 75. His last record to crack the Billboard Hot 100 was released in 1973

I expect the right-wing hysterics getting their moral knickers in a twist over this are about the same age as Alice, and about as agile mentally as he is...

Why would he do that if he didn't need money?

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

It's clearly a woke company trying to push LGBTQ+ propaganda.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Of course he needs money. And free eyeliner.

edit on 27/8/23 by Astyanax because: error in reply address

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join