It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'am retired,disabled and widowed. Just seeking some straight answers.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i am a university student who like sharing information and reads a lot of conspiracy stuff. I believe there more going on out there.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I like to look at both 'truths' behind conspiracies. Each opinion will always be biased to a particular point of view and more often than not, will portray an opinion you are 'programmed' to perceive/believe!!! What most people don't understand though is that this has been going on for hundreds of years!

link   
let the free minded people be free minded to polute the world with hope

link   
I am just Interested in finding TRUTH
wherever it may be found.

link   
Hey, I'm Myhi, nice to meet ya'll. I just really exchanging dialouge with other people and learing what they're all about and sharing as well. I like talking as much as listening, and I hope to learn somehting here. ^_^;

link   
Andrei - studying "Computing and Communication Systems Engineering". I'm doing research about Albert Einstein and his theories. Unbelievable reality makes me curious. I'm especially interested in future technologies.

link   
Hi. I'm a former "Mufon investigator" that has spent many years analyzing and investigating the available evidence on the existence/non-existence of extraterrestrials. I'm presently taking a "baseline" approach that attempts to locate clues as to why an alien race would travel immense distances to interact with our civilization. From that, I try to identify possibles "clues" that would lend credence to the theory. I'm hoping that this sort of investigation, unlike the present method of debunking evidence of sometimes suspicious origin, can provide a more direct route to the source of truth.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I enjoy adding my two cents to discussions that warrant our worldly community to take action!

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Some of my fondest childhood memories are from watching F-4's scream through a river valley in rural Germany on Wild Weasel practice missions. Some of my schoolmates lost fathers from bird strikes and mountain collisions, but my interest in advanced (for the time) aircraft never diminished; only my respect for the mission remained.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm an RH negative female exploring.....

link   
HELLO ALL. i have noidea what i may contribute to you or what i may learn, but im sure we'll have amusement all the same.

link   
My principal subject of interest is international relations, with a particular emphasis on incidences of corruption within INGOs.

link   
news and updates about ppl in guyana and its interior

link   
It is my sincere desire to make a great contribution to the human cause.

link   
i recieved a package from nouveau tech and i would like to learn what its all about

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I am very interested in learning about the paranormal, like UFOs, aliens, withcraft, hauntings, and some other stuff. I'm not sure how I can contribute, but if I ever see anything that might be good to post (sightings) I'll try to post them in appropriate sections with extensive details.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I stumbled across this board from reading an article about bigfoot in the calgary newspaper and have since found the rest of the board very interesting

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i hope to contribute every thing that i can. and i hope to learn even more.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Mortimer Q Finkelnopper. The "Q" is for "You can quote me on that!".....Uh, but don't tell them *I* said it. Questions and research are my passion and I'm looking for the truth behind orchestrated world events.

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join