It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I am a scientist who entered the world of physics to understand the world around me. I'm a proponent of unified theories, and feel that there is much more to the world that we let ourselves 'consolidate' into our worldview.

link   
im keno and i joined this forum because i am very cursious about learning...

link   
I've been lurking here for a few months, and have finally decided to join. I have constantly been interested in many of the subjects and boards offered by this site. Most notably predictions, ufo's, the paranormal and cryptozoology.

As far as contributions go, I can offer reasonable skeptisism and a few first hand accounts. The main reason for my registration though, is to learn. This site has a great amount of information on it, and I use it as a resource quite regularily.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hello,

I live in Canada, I have been researching many topics relating to top secret events and documents. I have many collections of articles that I would be glad to share with people. I have always wanted to be able to discuss conspiracies with people who share similar interests with me.

Behind a big computer sits a big man.

link   
as a member of a government force i would like to share and more to learn about nowdays updated technologies

link   
i am a prisoner of earth we all are. i know this for a fact that big government is in full control and watches our every move. we are not free and we are watched on our computers to. who is kidding who? i am a top secret too. my united states pass code is 666

link   
i don't think i can say anything about myself except i want to know everything.

link   
I'm a 2nd yr aeronautical engineering student, I have recently started day-trading.I'm interested in subjects outside my chosen speciality,such as PYRAMIDS,UNDERWATER ARCHEOLOGY,PSYCHOLOGY to name a few!

link   
I am a writer and feel this site could be another tool for researching a current project.

link   
I hope to provide pictures of weird or odd creatures to this website I am 14 and interested in strange creatures and strange events and just love studying these things.

link   
I supposed I'm just another paranoid....er, concerned citizen of the States. I like twisting my mind around government conspiracy theories and geeking out over new technology.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I love and enjoy great dialogs & debates ...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
My name is mike i hope to learn about all the secrets and information that you guys have and be able to post my thoughts about these subjects. im very intrested in everything here . Life is one big secret. i hope to figure it out sum how

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
mainly interested in U.F.O & extra terrestrials but interested in sharing thoughts & ideas on just about any topic

igg

link   
Im just curious.

link   
Just trying to figure out stuff, and this seems like a good place to look around.

link   
I know a fair amount about anthropology, both physical and cultural, hence the name. One of my specialities has been looking at the evidence given for the "aquatic ape" theory, examining it and critiquing it.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I just want to know the truth about things i receive in the mail and what I see on the internet.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I am lenidog and I am thirty something with a BA in history and finishing a MA in history. My interests are in the paranormal, cryptozoology, ancient civilizations. aircraft projects, and UFOs. I have read about these topics since I was a little kid and I am always eager to talk to someone who has the same interests and get a good conversation going. I have seen a ghost in my time and possibly a UFO (there is a possible explanation for what I saw). I hope to add another perspective to those that are already here and offer my knowledge and opinions to those who might need them or want them. As to what I might learn, could be anything from new sightings of a creature such as Bigfoot or a new way to look at an old mystery.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have seen what this so-called general has written! He is insane! Women should be free! Viva la Resistance!

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join