It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I hope to contribute my knowledge and learn from others around me.

link   
I hope to find a site where I can read and contribute unbiased news, from actual peoples perspective and not the news networks.

link   
Interest in military technology

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
hi....(and thank you in advance for your time)......
i've been reading threads on this site for about 6 months now, after finding it when 'googling' for information on sleep paralysis, which i thought i was an expert on until i saw some of the posts here. i guess i came here to learn more about that. i was quite interested to read the topics covered on this site, many of them things i think about regularly. i would like to think i could contribute to some of the political discussions as i have been following geopolitics for a number of years now. also, i studied science to a degree level (before dropping out) and feel i could contribute to a wide range of forums in that capacity. don't let the username fool you; i have no faith in the church and mean the word exactly as it translates. i picked the name because i feel that teaching and learning by word of mouth, through forums like ATS, is the best way to arm yourself against the 'new ignorance' that is spoken as truth these days. arming yourself with the right questions is important. i think it was machiavelli who said; "Among the other evils being unarmed brings, it causes you to be despised." my logic there is that ignorance breeds hate and i think that's a surety i share with many of the members who post here. with your permission, i would like to share a few more suretys, and many speculations no doubt, with these people. kismet.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'm interested

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'm survey student in Sabragamuwa University of Srilanka

link   
I am a 44 year old woman who has always been intrested in different ideas, views, and thoughts about why we are here and what is reality, and just about anything that inspires new thoughts and theories. My oldest child is 18 and has shown alot of interest in the same kind of thinking, very openminded, and I love discussions with him & his friends, I am always trying to learn and exercise my mind. this site seems like something I would like to be a part of. thank you for your time. Judy

link   
I'm interested in the full legalization of marijuana and do believe it has medical value. So naturally, I dont trust the government. I'm very interested in stuff involving Tejon Ranch in Southern/Central California. I've heard things about black Surburbans stopping hunters on the ranch. Supposibly the occupants of the Surburban came out of the vehicle heavily armed.

link   
I want to be educated on conperacies.

link   
I want to gain more knowledge about things that are going on in the world feeling that we are in the end times.

link   
to know more about sleep paralysis and first enter the site looking for the 9/11 info of the crash in the pentagon..

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I don't want to be scammed and want a place to go and have questions answered and become more enlightened.

link   
Well, I'm more than just your average Joe. I'm thinking 24/7 and am always searching for the truth. Controversy, conspiracies, and prophecies are of HIGH interest to me. I've come up with numerous ideas, as well as, schematics on creating unworldly propulsion systems. I strive for success and have never known failure. When Thomas Edison invented the incandescent light bulb he was asked, "You failed 2,000 before succeeding, what kept you going?" His response was, "I did not fail; I found 2,000 ways how not to make a light bulb, but I only needed one to make it work." This is the exact philosophy I live by, and no other. It doesn't matter how long it takes you to succeed; because once you do, it'll be one of the most defining moments in your life. Life's not about what has, is, or might happen to us... It's about the ride. I've already learned my fair share of information from AboveTopSecret.com, yet have never joined. It'd be my honor and privilidge to be a member of this fine site. I Thank You for making this place the great site it is... And, I hope to be around till the very end.
Best Regards,
/||()|/|Y|/|()U5

link   
hai ppl',
i'm an engg. graduate, interested in defence and security issues. I wish to contribute material relating to the acquisitions and latest developments in the field of weaponry in India and the comparision of the weaponry with the best in the world. I wish to acquire more info on the future projections of the new world defence( ICBMs, Cruise missiles, Multiple Warheads, Missile shields and Space Based Weapons)

link   
i am a student who is seaching for knowledge and wisdom

link   
As a boy I've always had things that were unexplained to me, I'm hoping to find more about them here.

The site as a whole interests me greatly, and I feel I could learn much from the community.

link   
Quiet historical researcher of obscure data and facts who wishes to learn from the obvious brilliance of the members of this forum. No agenda other than to offer some of the knowledge gained from previous quests.

link   
I have always been drawn towards the truth, and I believe that its not possible to find that in the mainstream.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I hope to learn as much as I can while I'm on this Earth. I am here to report what I know and listen to those who know more than I do.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join