It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i think now a days india is emerging as global military power

link   
I am looking to contribute to the scientific discusions, bringing 9 years of atomic and nuclear research to the table to evaluate and explain stuff, and looking to learn what people are chatting about in the relm of spse top secret stuff...

link   
I would like 2 talk on the cryptozoology forum not many forums out there about the subject I have been fasinated about the subjetc and paranomal activities all my life and I would love the chance 2 get accepted into your discussion boards thank u 4 reading my intro

link   
I'm the infamous Charles Cosimano, whose name has appeared on rare occasions in the forums here. I'm supposed to know a little about psionics, mind-control technology and magick, but of course that may be pure conjecture.
As to learning, well that covers a lot of territory so I won't go into specifics. Let us just say that I can always use a new idea.

link   
Hope to learn much about government cover ups

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm using this forum for a school project, and I'd like to be able to ask questions.

link   
Heya! This looks like a fascinating site... I hope to spend many hours here getting to know you all and contributing to this valuable forum

link   
i am telepathic and i have just learned that i can comunicate to people through there minds.im am 15 and i live in minnesota i am a freshmen at irondale.i hope some one can help me understand how to deal with this i know it is a gift but i do not know how to control it and it is causing some problems so i would like help.

link   
Open minded, learned;
to studies what one does not know
is life's only cause.

link   
I live in bolivia an I think here we have a supervolcan, because we have some region, when they have termals waters, with geisers, in licancabur volcan

link   
Well for starters I like many people believe that things in our world are not all that they seem. The supression of Telsa's ability to manipulate electricity, couple it with gravity for example, keeping it from the public and sucking that public dry with fuel and hydro costs. I can contribute results of my own electrostatic experiments, offer sytem designs or contriubute theries to world politics and the stranges roads it seems to be following.

link   
I am 55 yrs old.Enlightenment from a
global perspective. Who could ask for
more?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I am 32, married and a mother of 4.
I am currently LDS (mormon) but I have some questions that I would like answered, or discuss with others.
I love all this conspiracy stuff....very entertaining, and enlightening.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I studied for many years world religions, and the Religious Orders that come from them. I have learned through Family members that have been part of these as well as self research that I have studied.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I am a person who asks alot of questions and would like to be able to have them answered seriously. I also think I know some answers but am also able to answer others questions to. I like to be around people who like to talk about serious things and not nasty stuff. I enjoy computer games, music and meeting people who are fun.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I am student living in the Washington D.C area and am about to finish up my final year of college. I have always had in interest in conspiracy theory, alternate history, and especially dealings with the occult and various forms of spirituality and the supernatural. I have a fairly thorough knowledge of religous theology, especially that of Christianity, and have centered much of my college study around that. I have also done a great deal of research into the paranormal, especially the scientific research of it, as well as various forms of mysticism and rare religions. I am very much looking forward to dicussions on these subjects and of course learning a great deal of new ideas and theories.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I am a writer. I am constantly looking for ideas, and conspiracy is not only a source of good ideas, it's fun to think about. Also, I have seen some very strange things, things that seem to have no explanation except the bizarre and unaccepted ones.

link   
Hey I can help by solving problems outside of the box.

link   
I AM A STUDENT THAT EXLPORES THE WYSTERIES THAT SUROUND US IN OUR EVERYDAY LIVES. IT IS THE IGNORANGE THAT OTHERS HAVE THAT DRIVES ME TO LOOK DEEPER. THEN I SHARE MY FINDINGS WITH THOSE THAT ARE INTERESTED. THIS IS A GOOD THING
I AM AN ARTIST THAT PAINTS MY INPRESSIONS THRU THE EXPRESSIONS.
KINDEST REGARDS,
GARY T. FAIRCHILD
ELGIN, IL 60123 USA

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join