It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I am an enthusiast of many things related to ATS
I allso hope to learn, from many informing posts listed, knowledge relevant to my intrests, and maybe professions.

link   
I just hope to participate in some good discussions on a range of topics. I believe I have plenty to bring to the table on a variety of subjects, and will enjoy debating them.

link   
Interested in America's international profile, but came here first to investigate secret societies.

link   
I hope to learn how to cope in this oppresive society. I also hope to contribute a fire of wisdom to the group.

link   
I am male 24 years old. I'd love if i can join this membership.

link   
Hi I have been reading these forums for about a year and have finally decided to sign up for a membership,I have had some experences in my life with ghosts and just want to get some input on what other people think and would also like to be able to post my opinions and comments on the forums...

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I have lurked for a while and I would like to contribute my 2 cents to the forum!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
history buff

link   
i hope to learn about cytpozoology and give updates on the big cats seen in my area

link   
UFO believer since childhood.
Webmaster of UFO.Whipnet.org

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
"ALL is ONE" Nothing REALY ENDS things just CHANGE! Most people do NOT want TRUTH what they WANT is confermation that what they BELIEVE is TRUTH!

link   
hello, i am a student and i am interested in military especially the Jets.
i hope i can give some useful information.

link   
Very Interested in UFO´s, Alien abductions, etc. Would love to give some of my thoughts now, as i have been reading this site for some time. Thanks

link   
I am an art educator interested in esoteric knowledge.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Strange young person (21.05.1991 - my birthday). I like to think, discover, learn, know... I hope to learn about many things(well, especially about truth) including Illuminati, Science, Aliens...

link   
I'm ex-military (British) I know a few things that maybe other people should
know. I'm hoping to be believed.

link   
I am new to the internet and your site seems to have what I am interested in.I am very concerned about terrorism as I have my own family and any info on what is happening in the world will help..

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm a huge fan of military strategy, in particular WWI as regards how advanced the germans were albeit heavily crippled sometimes by Hitlers not always smart military decisions. I feel that what is written in history books is very different from what happened and that in reality, the Germans almost succeeded in recreating something the size of the Roman empire, while the world either tried to ignore or placate them. If they hadn't been crippled by lack of industrial capacity and Hitlers increasingly odd vendettas, things might have ended badly for the allies. Lastly, I have utter disdain for racism and what was done to the Jews-my interest in historical and military.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I don't know what I can offer to any of you. I am researching the Nouveau Tech Society. Perhaps if I can find out more about this or other secret societies, I would be able to offer some dialogue.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well I have recently become greatly interested in conspiracy theories and such and so I hope to use thisforum to learn about these ideas and theories and use it as a placw where I can share my thoughts with like minded people; coz quite frankly my offline friends can't begin to comprehend these ideas at a level I would like!

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join