It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
i came across the forum and found a number of debates interestin to my research. i have many questions and hope a number of them can be brought closer to an answer and also in return hope to provide knowledge from my research. i am only interested in the facts but as can be seen facts and truth can be covered up, cloudied and hard to find which is why i do my unbiest research on peoples stories to pursue the truth and proof needed.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
i studie the arts of the so called *left hand path* majik/magick/magic if there are any subjects need to be answered on such a topic do not hesitate to ask i am also adept at all other forms of magick (in the theory at least) so i can explain enything on paranormal stuff or try to atleast and im also very good in explaining stuff if i dont know anything you ask i will ask my *teacher*

n3t

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
i hope to contribute in ways of research etc. and be able to learn more about the real truth.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ask what you want to know
as for what i want all i want is Techs(techniques)

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I have many interesting things in my room like 12 arguments against why NASA couldn't have stepped on the moon. I don't know if u already have this on your site. I haven't really seen it but im sure its pretty kool.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I am the type of person who really likes to think about things. I think it's interesting to think of ALL aspects of a situation. I hope to keep myself updated on the latest stories, and also contribute my opinion on the matters. Is ignorance really bliss? Should someone tell those people what's REALLY going on?

link   
I am interested in ancient civilizations in USA, UFOs, and government related conspiracies like TWA flight 800, Oklahoma City and 9-11.

link   
I would like to explore your hypohosis on the giant phamacutical firms, whom put profit ahead of disastatorous side affects.

link   
Hey, I am a middle aged North Easterner who loves stimulating conversation and debate.

link   
I believe I offer an alternative perspective than your traditional American or European centered poster, when it comes to political discussions. I think outside the box- being able to place myself in another parties shoes before forming an opinion. I hope to gain new insight from these forums regarding the unknown and my own personal experiences, while keeping a unbiased and just view.

These are the reasons why I believe I will be a capital contribution to these forums.

link   
JUST WANT ANSWERS AND IS ALWAYS WANTING TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING AROUND US

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I got a hit from this site from a search I was doing on Google, and found the information to be extremely helpful to my research. The more I explored the site, the more interested I became. I hope to just learn a few things from the obviously intelligent people, and maybe post a thing or two of my own. I mean, it is just so refreshing to see that people actually have interesting and knowledgable things to say! As far as what I have to contribute, that may not be much, but I'll do my best.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
While the mods are the brains, the members the hands, I hope to be the humor. I won't learn anything here as I already know everything there is to know about anything.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am a software programmer and an ameteur scientist with a renewed interest in UFOlogy.

I have been a longtime lurker of the ATS discussion boards and feel that I can contribute to the ongoing dialog in a postive and constructive manner.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hello! My FAKE internet name is Fred! And, I was just wandering around, looking at the myths and such, and this place looks cool.

link   
Any interesting information about Victoria Falls in particular and Zimbabwe in general.

link   
I hope to find out more about about Feds and the internet,as I have encountered search engines that I
tihnk are attempts at entrapment.

link   
College student very interested in what government is keeping secret. Have several friends working for General Dynamics with Top Secret clearance. The things they have told me have brought me here. They have never compromised their clearance, but have still told me about some crazy #.

link   
I think this is a cool website and i want to contribute to the discusions.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join