It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
aerospace and engine buff. interested in history and new developments

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Student at FSU.
Conspiracy Theory Addict.
Looking for New Crazy Ideas.

link   
hi

link   
hi!

link   
I'm interested in others expirences in comparison to my own.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
My name is Desiree and I'm hear to bring some insight to people by sharing my views and thoughts on certain issues. I also hope to learn from others in my mission to help change this world!

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I'm interested in today's events and how they're viewed by others.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hi there,
My name is Bala and I am a Masters Student in Chemical engineering.
The reason I want to contribute to this forum is : I am a rational thinker. I put logic above all emotions, with anti extremist views. I wish to learn as well as express my opinions in this forum.

regards
Bala

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I have been of the mind for some time now that there is something greater going on here. I've been doing a lot of reading. I watched a political video called Barry Says, by a Simon Robson published under the Knife Party. In that video he mentioned the Project For The New American Century. Upon further research, I read somewhere that there were ties between that organization and the Rothschilds, whom I'd already learned were the family that formed the Illuminati. This is very disturbing to me. My intentions for joining this board are to learn everything I can about all of these people, these connections, what they have planned, and hopefully, in my own little way, do something to hinder their efforts.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I am a GIS/Geology major at UCCS in Colo. Springs, Co. Before that, I spent 20 years participating in Global Science, a conference with controversial speakers such as David Icke, Bryce Taylor, Brian Desborough, Cathy O'Brien, Larry Harris, Andrija Puharich, Phyllis Schlemmer, to name a few, with whom I shared many late hours of profound information. I am exceptionally fond of a number of these people, and I miss them terribly. I want to share special opinions from my research and introduce some of my goals.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
33 Year old student in society and culture analasys. I find the topic of what interests that lies behind our governments actions ( Wars, treaties, economic actions) most interresting. Ithink i could both learn and contribute.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I am a white man currently held involuntarily by foreign nationals here in the united states and trafficked abroad occasionally. I hope to offer my insights on current news stories, missinformation,dissinformation, as propogated by mainstream media

link   
interested in learning the old cultures
of the world, like the Incas, intelligent
people, building beautiful structure like
the pyramids without the use of heavy
machinery.

link   
Hello, I,m a 40 year old innovator from England. I hope to broaden my knowledge of conspiracy theory, new world order and alternative thinking. I have a unique perspective on everything and excel in thinking different.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hi,i really like conspiracy theories and like reading about them.I do like to see plausible evidence.I can post information i find on any subjects raised and would like to read what people post.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
i have several different intrests, peace war politics.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
im a little bit curious bout john titor. is it really he is a time traveler? if he can travel bac through time, can he change the history? could it be like 'SEVEN DAYS'? does US gov. involve in this project? so many question in my head that bugging me... if this is true,i like to try it on my own.... and prove it on my self... in my believe, im not suppose to see my future.. coz it has writen in my destiny.. but if this thing is true, why not give a shot? i have nothing to lose... those who read this, i need your opinion bout this... thnx..

link   

link   

link   
double sine waves

new topics

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join