It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
testing

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
testing

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have some pictures and ufo sightings.
I study OBE's too, and thats all...

link   
IM here to spread the word....

link   
I am only 18. I am not obsesed at all over aliens...I would just like to share my belief and learn more about aliens, the annunaki, what is going to happen when the 12th planet comes back around, and astral projection. I have no religion...I deeply believe that all religions were made up by the annunaki so that they would be treated like gods. I also believe about astral projection and have been trying for some time to do it.

link   
I come from China.The same to you and my nation ,I prefer peace.Of course ,I like to make friends,I am grad to chat with you .If you have been my friend,You can tell your friends that you have a chinese friend ,a friend from a great nation.And I also feel wonderful for I have friends all over the great nation.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
what are these invisible transparent figures haunting me, causing me bodily pain, giving me heart paputations nad carrying on evil around me. giving me sleep paralisys, jumping on my bed with a transparent radar like cage that constantly goes back and forth around my bed and being the succubus raping my anus while im conscious. holding my dog down in paralisys state where he can only move his head like they do me while we are full awake and hanging out?
well they are evil aliens with technology far greater than ours and is used to oppress us. physically,spiritually and mentally. also known as babylon the same evil aliens that make the white man enslave africans in order to obtain things or blueprints from Jah Almighty. they force thire technology upon to enslave our minds and live up to the utmust cruelty in order to obatain something that they dont have, LIGHT and lots of it like the Sun in the sky. they want something far more greater than what they have and what they want jah has

what better way for them to get to the Lord is through the children as we are the portal messengers between this eveil aliens and the lord. its like a pyramid. i live in the desert near edwards and there is a lot of strange things going on here and that i see. my eyes dont lie and niether does my full awake conscious.

its trully sick that these aliens/spirits have really sick homeways of thier planet that they push on defensless humans. these evils is what makes genocide,race, war gives the minds of humans directions on how to make nuclear weapons and other items for the destruction of the human soul. they are not human and they do not care for humans. they only are here in hopes that the lord returns with something they want to obtain.

Psalm 27:
the lord is my light and salvation, who shall i fear? when evil men cometo destroy me, they will stumble and fall. yes a mighty army marches against me, my heart shall know no fear! i am confident Jah will save me.

link   
Setting things straight

link   
I hope to contribute as much information about the "Company" and it's subsidiaries as legally possible and learn some other things that I may not have yet been informed of.

link   
i'm just a guy wanting to find the truth

link   
hello im magog and i will contribute lots of information.

link   
I am a ex-airforce guy and would like to read some of the articals fund on google

link   
21 years old guy...from Pakistan Doing job in semi govt. institution as P.R.O

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Evolution of the organism will begin with the evolution of life, proceeding through the hominid, coming to the evolution of mankind: neanderthal, cro-magnon man. Now, interestingly, what you're looking at here are three strains: biological, anthropological (development of cities, cultures), and cultural (which is human expression). Now, what you've seen here is the evolution of populations, not so much the evolution of individuals. And in addition, if you look at the time-scale that's involved here: two billion years for life, six million years for the hominid, a hundred-thousand years for mankind as we know it, you're beginning to see the telescoping nature of the evolutionary paradigm. And then, when you get to agriculture, when you get to the scientific revolution and the industrial revolution, you're looking at ten thousand years, four hundred years, a hundred and fifty years. You're seeing a further telescoping of this evolutionary time. What that means is that as we go through the new evolution, it's going to telescope to the point that we should see it manifest itself within our lifetimes, within a generation.

link   
Just trying to Deny Ignorance

link   
only saw one i didnt get a pic but.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
i have become very interested in the books by dan brown and the subject matter interests me

link   
To Search for the truth.

link   
I want to get information from many sources, not just from the local newspaper and TV. This site offers me subjects that are not widely, or seriously, talked about in public.

link   
I'm a marine in the air wing with a year and a half left in a 5 year enlistment. Hope to contribute any data I can help with, concerning weapons vehicles and possiblities of weapons in the feild or other wise. Was vary interested in the laser rifle concept.

new topics

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join