It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi, my name is Marc, I'm here to get more informations on anything related to Governement Consparacy. I'm facinated by the supposed Hoax of the Moon Landing.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I am an 18 year old from Oregon. The discussions that I want to participate in mainly are in the science and technology type forums. I hope to keep those discussion more creative, more scientifically accurate and of course I will learn more about this area through attempting those activities.

I really don't know what to think about the various conspiracy related information here so I probably won't comment too much.

link   
I hope to learn about the fraud occuring in our government. I also wish to place secret societies amongst conspiracies occuring in the government. I also wish to discover what is REALLY going on in government; not what you hear on the "news".

link   
I hope to accumulate enough evidence on Govt. sponsored terror, to make it such a farce that no matter what-future attacks will have NO effect on people-except to get angry at their own govt. for carrying it out. Nuff said.

link   
To pull the masses from Plato's cave. To force the light of day on them and to snuff out the fires and phantasmagoria the state provides in that nefarious dwelling.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Served 6 years in Air Force. OEF/OIF time. Interested in search for extraterrestial life. Very interested in paranormal science. (A new frontier)

link   
I have beem visiting ATS for about a year checking out the news. The other day I checked out the forums, and was entertained for hours. I now realize the more you know the less you know.

link   
Worked for MOD for 25 years involving PV to TSA and have always had an interest in aircraft also intrigued by political cover-ups.

link   

link   
I have witnessed 3 vehicles that as far as I know, do not exsist in our present technological state.

A glorious light playing and bouncing on waves of air, only to leave no trace but a 10,000 mph trail of thought

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wanting to know anything on strange creatures

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I seek the truth and like to make others open their minds and apply independent thought and logic and reason to the world around us.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
14.9.1990(date of birth)
prishtina-kosova (place of birth and place where i live)
i like:
astronomy
science
misterys
and ROCK(i play guitar)

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hello, I am intrested in learning anything I can that is new about the strange things that happen in our goverment. I am intrested in tell ing my own very sad and true experences.

link   
Hello folks ..Heard about the site so i thought i'd check it out .

link   
I am a convert to islam. I was a hindu previously. I would like to be able to help others understand the religion better and would also like to learn from others.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
oh my god, i can't beleive there is a site on this Dr. Wallace guy. the other day i received the letter saying i was the choosen one with the special abilities that make me different. i cant believe such a fraud and i actually fell for it! i just want to thank whoever started this site cuz i was actually getting alittle excited and curious about this "secret society" but now i know it was a houx. and whats with the 8 page letter anyway this guy has to waste our time or what? ok well since i did mail that letter back in i'll now recieve the pamphlet that thanx to you guys informed me on, if somehow Dr. Wallace your reading this, then never mind i dont want your fake pamphlet or your $100 plus book that is supposeblly 2300 years old. you wasted my time enough.

link   
Hi Hi, its great to be here!

link   
From the US, always open to alternative explanations, though I probably won't belive it.

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join