It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I love music

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am an aspiring writer. I am intensly curious about today's events and the way I see our world unfolding. The changes in our weather, government, lifestyles and how we view each other are somewhat frightening to me. I hope to learn some truths. I hope to stay a productive part of this world.

link   
just tryin to learn

link   
Hi everyone,

I am a Hawaiian-Norwegian girl. I would like to find out if I have a purpose with the new kids on the block.

link   
somewhat educated, curious
Like topics beyond the usual daily grind

link   
Hi, I am a forty year old male from the St. Louis, MO area. I work at a consumer electronics firm while also working towards a Batchelor's in computer programming. I hope to learn more about what is going on in current events and to see what other people are thinking about what is happening in the world today. I have a wide and varied background and I think I can add some insight to some of the discussions I have been browsing through here on the website.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I hope i can revealed whatsoever news that can break you imagination limit.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hello, i currently run a UK UFO/MILITERY Site which hopfully will give UK people more info on UFO and Alien encounters.
I also play in a successfulk uk heavy metal band

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hi I'm Verin, I was looking for an alternative or supplementary news source that wasn't throttled by political pressure and actually provides in depth discussion. I hope to reciprocate what ever I experience on these boards and I’m quite excited to have stumbled upon you.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Greetings one and all...for internet's sake, my name is Grim.
I'm in my early twenties, living in East PA.

For the majority of my life I've been interested in these theories. I've also spent a full decade researching occult, supernatural, and paranormal topics of all varieties.
A random google search brought me here, and I hope to share what I know while opening myself up to all manner of new knowledge.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Chinese girl interested in translation.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
hey ppl.. looks like a great community... i had been researching on many issues... and do keep good knownledge about such issues.... hope to catch up with u guys soon

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i am obsessed with computing

link   
I hope to find out the truth about different conspiracies and to tell people my own opinions.

ana

link   
hello , I'm a girl from a very beautiful land . I'm crazy about science and french

link   
I want to find more out about stuff, willing to pledge my allegiance..But i'm nt signing a contract

link   
I want to know more, please educate me!

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
im a former member,sort of forgot my pass and stuff

link   
A geeky guy intrested in geeky stuff. Will be contributing geeky things like stuff related to gadgets and stuff. But mostly I will just be adding on or joining into the interesting discussions here.

link   
Hi,
i am Ruchik.H.Chandegra. I am Studying as a aeronautical engg. an i am doing a special project on the stealth planes. I require every detail of them. I have much details about the type of the engine they use. the type of sound reduction tech. the superaerodynamic shape they have, the navigation system the use now i am here to find what really makes the planes stealth. an therefore i am looking for the information on ram. i would be having information for my project with ypur help coz my project is a theory as well as a model; making project. awaitng your keen reply.

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join