It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 294
<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
My name is shane and I am wanting to join because i am interested in modern events and black projects and this forum seemed the perfect place to learn about it all.

link   
I was attracted to your site while at the US "American Corner" exhibit at Chaing Mai University here in Thailand researching anti-cavatiation topedos

link   
As a young Canadian, living within the nation's Capital, a wide spectrum of polical and world opinion has always been (rather forcefully) visible in my life. As a result, I have learned to see both sides of a conflict with understanding - even, empathy. I look forward to the opportunity of discussing many of the more controversial topics in our free, yet subtly-restricted society, as well as contributing my (often left-field) thoughts and ideas for critical discussion.

link   
I'm interested in issues relating to intelligence (the CIA, NSA, MI6, etc. type of intel). I'm hoping to contribute and learn more on this topic.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I'm always looking for good new World order info

link   
I've lived near the "undisclosed location"(ravenrock/ Site-R) for most of my life, I can see a good portion of the layout of the mountain from my house

link   
Just here to learn some facts so as my thoughts have a better base than presumption.

Thanks.

link   
Hello,my name is Matt.

For years now i have found politics and conspiricies very interesting.I enjoy verymuch watching wartime docos like the colour of war and having debates with relatives and friends about the world today.When I found your sight,i was s happy,finally some place to go where i could debate with people of the same interest in me(and hopefully mature and sensable ones).

If I am able to join,i would look forward to deabting with others and having common grounds with many members.I verymuch enjoy discussing politics and conspiricies and if im allowed to join,I would have something sensable,interesting to look forward to everytime i go onto the internet

link   
I'd contibute info related to INDIA's armed forces

link   
Ancient text, secret societies, xtogwea, the search of knowledge/truth

link   
I revel in that of mysterious origin and thus enlight to the waiting.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I am a student of religion and science. I am intrigued by people's understanding, and misunderstanding, of both theories of Evolution and Intelligent Design.

link   
My goal is to introduce new and exciting ideas in regard to the many unanswered questions relating to our world today. I hope to share these thoughts and, in turn, gain additional knowledge from the unique visitors of ATS.

link   
am here to advise...and my advice to hackers of the world....is to unite together and notifiy the world what really egsists in A-51

link   
Born: December 8th, 1971
1987-1998: CNA/Lead CNA, worked with skilled care developmentally dissabled pediatrics, terminally ill children, and profoundly disturbed adults.
1998 - Present: Active Duty USAF Firefighter. 7 tours, 6 tours between 2 wars.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi, I am interested more in learning than in contributing. Hope y'all don't mind.

link   
Experience has taught me that wisdom comes from learning from it not just living it. I hope to share my wisdom as well as learn from the experience of others.

link   
I am a student and I'm studying mechanical engineering at uct, I hope to learn about mechanisms of fast airplanes

link   
Hi. I wonder if the "crazy" people are just more aware of what's REALLY going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join