It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I was one of those people who knew that the 'X-files' tv show the greatest influence in my life, on the darkest subjects within our universe, without me seeking it and yes I did the UFO expo's for years and read the books by the authur's that i trust, the one i hold high is David Icke. My best friend 'Brian' he is the only person in my life who believe..
He and I both have have seen things that the normal sub-human will probably have a nurvous break down, and might need a little help dealing with normal life.
To the people who eyes scan over these words, it's obvious that you have a passion for the truth as i do, i'd like to thank the owners of this board for providing this medium, i pledge to all.. we will use this as a spring board to a planetary staging area to learn, gather and abort the surface of the planet before the fires come... to stay.

link   
I am a corporate accountant. I am detailed oriented and I am intent on staying informed. I regularly surf the net on a daily basis for the most current news. I am politically involved and active in my community. I am interested in the exchange of information for the primary purpose of staying informed and thereby taking responsiblity for myself.

link   
I am interested mostly in coincidences, but find that I have theories that can combine similarities between conspiracies and the such with my religion as well as with other accounts throughout history and would like to learn more about these sort of things to make more sense of it as well as to try to bring as much science into these forums as possible, using the logic we are mostly all born with.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
My name is jim and ime a great fan of the site. i wish to contribute information, and possibly answers to other members and also receive these myself.
Verri interested about future aerospace projects as i am an avionic engineer myself.

link   
Dear ATS,

Im a avid UFO researcher from South America and would love the chance to contribute to this great forum. I also have a keen interest ancient civilizations.

Thanks for your time ,helium-three

link   
Hello, I would like to get more information on what is going on these days and share my opinion with members on the message board. I am a 40 year old male working on a Batchelor's in Computer Programming. I work for a consumer electronics firm in St. Louis.

link   
Hi I live on Bass Strait in Ocean Grove Australia and came across this site looking for information about the disappearance of Freddy Ventrich

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
i would like to contribute everything i know is a fact and to learn as much as possible

link   
Dear ABOVE TOP SECRET.
Im a tooth mind control implanted was talk 24hs a day with Anne (NSA AI COM) and Im interesting in unmask all conspiracies in good of the all humanity.

link   
what i can contribute isn't much,being just a worker bee. maybe i can learn enough to be something more---db

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
i have had numerous unexplained events in my life, and am willin to share them and am very interested in hearing about other experiences

link   
I'd like to contribute facts and ideas or theories that I've heard and seen no one mention.

link   
I hope to give my opinions on what is happening in Washington and learn as much.

link   
I have a lot of time on my hands now that I am unable to work. I've always wondered about filtering fact from fiction from many things I've heard. This seems like a good place to start.

link   
Live and work in Austin, TX programming large phone systems for the city. Hope to debunk some myths, reveal some truths, and learn some surprising things!

link   
Time traveler, psychic, gathering information, into solving mysteries, tango dancer, artist, green home builder and designer

link   
i found the site when reasearching crucifixtion and hope to have and insight also to find out what others believe on the matter

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hi for some reason , i am able to see things in the art that are not explanable but they are there i would like to share them with people and maybe we could all learn that things are not what we thought. or learned . because what ive noticed is not possible in our world as we know it but its there and its time we accept it and move on . thankyou cashka

link   
i signed up for this becaue i ahve a strange and strong belive in the paranormal the unbeliveable i plan to cntribute to this formum my views and opoin and hhopefuly lern what i am seeking wich is to prove that ET's and te paranormal are in existence

link   
Hello, everyone...

I hope to be an assest to the board and I hope also that I will be able to learn more about what takes place behind the scenes of our governement

new topics

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join