It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:
NR

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
my name is RzA i been scrolling throughout this forum for a long time and i was interested in all the fighter projects along with all the other topics that are on this forum, i am not a shi*ttalker and i am nice to everybody and respect everybodys opinion, I would like to register on this forum to talk about military weaponry and about other things. If accepted into this forum it would be greatly appreciated.

link   
Hi, my main interest is conspiracies, amongst other alternative subjects. I also have interesting theories to discuss about where man came from.

link   
controversy and intrique is my middle name, look out for great tpics and mind boggling debates

link   
Live in Arizona so I am especially interested in the info about the A/C used for tankers and such. And after 12 yrs in the USAF, I have JP4 in the bloodstream. And reading about covert operations has always intrigued me. Spent 3 yrs at the former Homestead AFB during the Bay of Pigs time.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I live on a hilltop in Central Texas. I like to garden and hummingbirds.

link   
Ex biologist interested in evolution.

link   
I am Athené-Ahavya and if you know what my two first names mean then you know quite a bit about me. The first half is what I try to live up to, and the second half is what I am. I know that anything is possible, and most things are probable. I know that knowlegde is power, and I want to have the most power. I don't know exactly what I have to contribute, I'll probably figure it out as I go along. I do know that there is much for me to learn, and I think this is an interesting place to find, if not answers, at least questions.

link   
I have always been interested in things that were hard to explain or things that have answers but too complex to comprehend. I have always been interested in the paranormal and the unknown and am always willing to share in conversations about such things.

link   
hello,

am a student studying aerospace and telecommunication i wanna know the top secret!that i dont know.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
hello,

am a student studying aerospace and telecommunication i wanna know the top secret!that i dont know.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
i discovered ats through a close friend that is an active member here at ATS. i hope to learn more about most subjects discussed here and feel i can give alot to the community aswell.

link   
I hope to learn more about ufo's ,aliens, ect. through discussions

link   
I'm interested in stories about "the truth behind the news" - like was there really a coverup over 9/11, or is that just rumour?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I hope to contribute to the finding of the truth of this matter. Either way, if we never truly find out, it doesn't really matter, because God is Soverign (in control). Although, I do maybe have some helpful insight that is very interesting. I was being counselled by a true man of God, the true God Jesus Christ, and he told me that he performed an excorcism on a man who had deep anxieties for a long time -- I think drugs were involved -- I don't remember for sure about the drugs. Now, he didn't excorcise in the traditional Catholic method, but cast out the evil spirit as Christ did very often in the new testament. This is the part that's so interesting, I asked him what the spirit looked like. He sais the man told him that it was sitting in the corner of the room still and it looked reptilian! I'm wondering if these decptive spirits -- because they are no longer allowed in God's heavenly realm -- live in the earth and there native look is some type of reptile, when they are not manifesting themselves as something else.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hello all. I am new to the conspiracy community, but am very interested. I'm not that hardcore about most of it, but like to stay informed. I am not a pure skeptic, nor do I simply accept all theories "just because". I also work for a small federal agency, and work around high level federal employees from just about every agency from the CIA, NSA, FBI, Homeland Security, IRS, DOD, DOJ, BOP, etc.
I am looking forward to joining in on the discussions here.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Recently retired former mid-level government worker seeks answers to why so much of "history" does not stand up to the scrutiny of intelligent people. I hope to contribute questions that challenge some of the implausibilities of the "official view" of history.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
my screen name says it all....and I want the Bush's who run, contras, kids, and coke....EXPOSED!

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I am from California and I enjoy sports,movies,and sometimes reading. I am interested in conspiracies and UFOs. Actually, because of what I believe in people find me crazy. I hope to learn about whats happening in certain hotspots around the world. i hope to contribute my thoughts and opinions on certain subject matters.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hi,
I am a 19 year old german student.
I originally discovered this site while researching "Chem-trails", but i have found it to discuss a wide array of matters interesting to me. I hope find lots of articicles written from different point of views, so that I may satisfy my accute curiosity. I hope to be able to contribute a few myself. I study partical physics, because I have a deep desire to "understand" everything that happens around me even though it may not be relevant to my life directly.
My fields of interest extend to just about anything I can think of, therefor I hope to find a few new "trains of thought" on this site.

new topics

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join