It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I have been invited to join a secret society and wish to know a bit about them.

link   
I am a professional yoga instructor with many years of practical study and personal experience with 'alternate reality', plus many other New Age and paranormal subjects. Esoterica is my speciality!

link   
I would like to lean more about the underlining world that lays just beneth the surface. Areas of intrest include Cryptozoology and paranormal investigations. discussions and taking an active part in learning are my goals.

link   
I have moved to another city and have determined that I need a new username and password. I love the ats community and would love to contribute to it and to learne from it. God bless you.

link   
Hi everyone!

I am from the US and want to get into this great board, specifically the War on Terror and the other cultures.

link   
Current age: 16
Area of interest: Physics, Time tavel/manipulation, EBE.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I am a 24 year old computer programmer I stumbled upon the message boards quite by accident. It started out as a google search for information on silicon based life. Something on one of the pages I found caught my interest, it mentioned something about one of the moons of Mars being an artificial satellite. Although I didn't really believe it, I did want to find some more information of on the theory so I did a search for that. One of the links I got was a like to a thread on ATS here. After reading the thread I decided to check out more posts on ATS and it has stated to consume my spare time and lunch time at work.
But hey, it's good stuff. Yea yea brief introduction, I can can be a little long winded. Like I said I've been reading the broads a fair bit and want to start posting my own thoughts and ideas. What forms interest me you say? All of them! I am a firm believer in you motto of "Deny Ignorance" . Knowledge is power (cliche I know but if the shoe fits... wait a minute... oh well) and I want to know it all. Anyways, this appear to be a lot longer then most of the introductions, like I said, long winded...

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
an university student

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Writer, amateur explorer of the Arizona desert, sailor, pilot, vociferous reader and an interest in things unknown.

link   
Hi ive always been interested in UFO's and E.T I was about 10 when me and my cousins and brother who was 13 saw one while visiting my father probably around 9-10 oclock at night laying in the front yard on a blanket starring at the stars and talking. I live in florida and at the time wasnt scared infact i even made myself believe it was a shooting star! but now that im older ive never seen a shooting star make a triangle in the sky stop for a moment and take off out of sight. I hope to learn the where abouts of the televised show "UFO cover up live!" with falcon and condor that aired in 1988 when i was just 3! if anyone knows how to order it , that would be appreciated....

link   
I work in technology development and am always interested in giving my take on new comments and questions.

link   
just checking this site out

link   
Be Creational

link   
Greetings:

I love this forum, dearly!

link   
hi im kyle reed i whant to be a sniper in a year

link   
There are always two versions. The official and the real one. Which one do you believe in?

link   
hello i am james.......i wish i could share some spiritual insights.....truths.....cosmological thoughts.....as would All permits......hope to gain the same thing from you my brethren.....thank you very much....here's through the Logos.

link   
Name: Shawn, Weight: 140, Height: 6ft, Hair Color: Sandy Blonde, Eye Color: Blue, Race: White, Sex: Male, Location: Minnesota/USA

link   
I hope to contribute whatever i can.=^^=

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am a semi-retired pharmacist. Ex-Air Force and interested in Radar and other
related items of the Cold War.

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join