It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
found ths place searching for info on london bombings. look sPretty cool. I dnot get online much because i mainly use dialup and am signing up for get rid of the popups and banners you have for guest browsers

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
University student. Doing masters in hospital management this year. Want to ask for a debate on another forum to clarify something about the moon landings

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I would like to contribute to your discussions using my solid background in HIStory as i am a HIStory major in college, I am also interested in searchinf for truth and not being told what to think.

link   
I'm a 19 yr old family man who works and goes to community college so he can support his family. I like to read as much as I can about the paranormal and conspiracies to form my own opinion on them. I for one believe that there is other life in the galaxy and I also believe that the government is keeping really creepy things from us and I for one would like to know what they are.

link   
non-gamer. Just want some info to buy my son a
present

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am a brother in Korea Spring of Acacia Lodge # 93 at Camp Casey, Distict 10. I want to see what people have to receive more light and enlighten people. Maybe I can do that here.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm interested in alternative politics, in knowing the truth versus what they try to feed me in the mainstream media. I need to unlearn all the lies I've been made to believe my entire life.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hello, this is an interesting place. I have read a lot in the past, I think it's time for me to post something. Thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
29 yeaes old single male, lives in EU, works on economics master degree.

link   
I like Military and explosive gear. I am big on the War on terror.

link   
Hope to gain insight into "mysterious" places (e.g. area 51, 19, etc.) and view opinion of others on current events (e.g. recent bombings in London).

link   
im Jess,
Conspirisies(cant spell) galore and patheticall government minded for my age, but not too much.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
History has always fascinated me. However, I have always found the history I was taught about the "beginnings" of mediterranean society somewhat implausible. Seems like one day there were hunter/gatherers and then there were cities all over the place. This, as well as details of contacts between ancient civilizations, interests me greatly.

link   
I hope to learn more about conspiracies, political scandals, military coverups, and ETs. I also hope to contribute my thoughts and ideas.

link   
I am a conspiracy theorist. I hope to provide new info, and learn new things.

link   
i'm here to learn--i will read more than i will post--HAARP is my priority concern--i am former USASA personnel(intercept)--USASA no longer exists i'm told, but it should--mds62

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am an aerospace engineering student at MIT. I hope to contribute a somewhat educated view of government funded defense projects based on my education and limited experience with the aerospace industry. I just hope to gain a broader view of different aerospace-related projects that are rumored to be going on.

link   
just a normal dude

link   
Hi, found this site today after seeing a odd-looking comcast ip address that looked odd, doing a whois search that had Project Redwood ISP in it, and searching Google for info ~ seems people here know something about it, cool...

link   
I woke up not too long ago...but I knew it all along...

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join