It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I am here to try to get the truth. I don't believe the government or the mainstream media. Hopefully, I can find some like minded people on these forums to discuss facts and theories.

link   
like to read and traval

link   
Information wants to be free

link   
Navy guy interested in missile and torpedo warfare/defence discussions

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
i am curious about understanding anything I cannot understand

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Lifelong learner

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I am a student of philosphy, history and technology. I am psychonaut that is ever seeking and striving to learn the truth.

link   
hello. my name is paul. i'd like to learn a little more about things that others might view as "controversial".

link   
I just want to hear other peoples ideas, beliefs, etc. so I am less narrow-minded and stuff

Basically, I want to learn more.

link   
I seek answers, I will share what I know.

link   
I am considered the conspiracy nut around my friends, the conspiracy aficionado among my family and a liberal to my conservative friends even though I am more conservative than they are.

I hope to contribute basically by keeping an open mind and open ears.

link   
interested in ther discussion on metal storm

link   
Just interested in the unusual!

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
i would like to contribute my experiences with my twinsoul that i can communicate with through telekenisis and an occurance of hearing what i believed to have been tonal communication from ...something...(maybe a ghost?) i want to learn the thuth about the current worldwide intellegence of e.t.'s. i have moved from indiana to phoenix partly for further research into e.t.'s..

link   
how many countries in the world, how many ideologis will exist, let's us know each other from deep of our heart,hope one there is no discrimination in the world.

link   
I'm a highschool student who, youth aside, has a very keen perception of the world around me. Through my membership to this website I would like to give others, for whatever it's worth, my insights on the world that surrounds us and in turn would like to see and hear what others think and know about the world. In particular I like learning about current weaponry and international events and also enjoy wwII history. I might be able to contribute useful information about said subjects.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I am an average person with above average interest in ANYTHING to do with the "supernatural". Especially concerning kunda lani and energy healing.

link   
Hello everyone, my name is pyramidgirl, I chose this name simply because I've been fascinated by the pyramids since I was a child. I once asked my father "How did they build the pyramids?" and from the man who (to me) knew everything he said "I don't know its a mystery" I was excited by this mystery and from there I subconciously sought out the answers my entire life through reading and doing reports, the internet and discovery channels. Anyhow, the search to solve the mystery of the pyramids led me in many directions; the Illuminati, New World Order, the Masons, the UFO's, the conspiracies etc.... where I'm trying to go with this is that because of my abundance of awareness on these topics whether they be myth or reality, my outlook on life and how I view everyday events has changed. I just found this web site and I find it comforting that other people are also aware. Thanx for taking the time to read this!

link   
Californian, 66 y.o., interested in everything.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
A Sinner saved by Grace alone. Quaker.

I like to debate, and learn new things. My beliefs are Christ-o-centric in private. And libetarian in public.

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join