It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm on a quest for true facts of 9/11, facts observed in perspective of their eventual value for the historic research of that tragic day. And the truth always prevails. Facts overrule fiction. Let us hope that WISDOM will WIN.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hi I am a canadian male. Born and raised in Canada. I have seen a drastic change in our political climate in the past five years that is very alarming to our free world. Canadians are not feeling so secure now that some decisions by Countries to go to war has created a whole new era in terrorism. I hope to find out more about this and how we as citizens can help our own security

link   
I always believed my views on mankinds origins were secular until I found your site. I now realise that I am not a Loony and that other people not only share my beliefs but actually post with well though out and well investigated posts.I am primarily interested in origin theory, theoretical physics and ancient civilisations. I am looking forward to discussing my views with your other members and even having some of my points rebutted by others who dont feel this way.

link   
uhhhm id like to contribute any info i can about the stuff on this site.id like to learn about ufos,government

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
trying to further knowledge myself in all angles of global conspiracies and will try my best to contribute any prior or newly learned knowledge to these topics.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hello i WAS a member but lost my e-mail account an thusforth my ats account ( older user name is Trance_Optic)

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I love everything about the paranormal, including stories, tales, and captured footage. I only hope to express my opinions and also learn what others think.

link   
Looking forward to adding my thoughts and comments to the board.

link   
My name is Les. I believe the government knows MUCH more than they tell us. What gives them the right? They should be working FOR us. I am a fan of Coast to Coast AM.

link   
I tend to be a brickwall person....
Anything found is gladly shared...
No knowlege is wasted...if properlly applied

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Once a Marine, always a Marine!
1958-64 active duty. I want access to actual, unedited military action, which excludes the mass media. I pass this information on to friends who have no idea what we are accomplishing, militarily.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
To find out the truth of what may be going on in the world and through various contacts globally, contribute valuable insights.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
now tranquility translucence some thing er no sense introduction would en joy if any one nos happy to find you lots of love have no shame no blame you now how was looking for english translation of "J'en connais" name of song by Carla Bruni on my computer from my friend Roman's collection if hope my incoherence doesn't offend maybe being offended is worse than offending what is innocence there must be inherently right wrongoeussness there is a force beyond restrict limitless awe respect life important things are trivialized and possibly maybe when not deciding have nice neutral safety lets try to make the world a better place don't need to anything just distrust yourself with love and try to be nice ideas overload fin

link   
I have been intersested in learning to hone into certian abilities I was born with. The seem to be improving without practice. But it would be fun none the less

link   
Contribute? In live discussion about technology and the paranormal
There is a billion things to learn here, but one doesnt need to register for that, what is important for me is to state my ideas.

thank you

link   
I was born with the ability to read minds ans see upcomming events. As the energy in this system is speeding up so our my abilities. Just cant get enough of it.

link   
I am a professional when it comes to military strategy, geopolitical tensions and above top secret facts. I am able to identify many of the military units from around the world. Even some prototypes tested at the air force testing area detachment 3 ( AREA 51 a.k.a DREAMLAND) such as the X-33 or the infamous AURORA. I hope my opinion will help you understand things the way they are and the way they will always be...

---majestytwelve666---

link   
I hope to gain a better insight of what's REALLY going on behind the scences of everyday life, not what "they" tell us and want us to belive.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I don't take things at face value. I question just about everything. If things don't pass the sniff test with me I want to know why.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm a senior in highschool and am very much interested in secret societies and the impact they have had on the world.

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join