It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
want to know what the alternative media has got to say....what the mainstream media are hiding

link   
A student of the paranormal and supernatural for years, I continue to study activity around the world that cannot be easily explained. I'm 50, married, and live in the Toledo Ohio area.

link   
My contributions may not be much.. but out of interest I would like to learn more from many people who have expressed their feelings about so many attrocities happening, why they happen?? when will it end??

link   
I am a well read individual on the conspiracy. I am trying to find as much information as possible on the great deception called history.
If anybody has anything they would like to discuss with me feel free.

link   
A aviation fan

link   
I'm a very spiritual person who believes that religion is just another way that man (as in humans) try to take and keep control of others for power and profit. No big new idea there, right? I do think that much of what we see going on in the world has so much more behind it than we can know or will ever know. Greed and power is what drives the world, in spite of what I believe is the better nature of us all (or most of us) as individuals. I believe that most of us are eager to turn to today's spiritual personal-power beliefs because it gives us back some feeling of safety and control in our lives. Do we actually have that power? Who knows? Is there a god? Who knows? Is there evil? Who knows? I'm still searching.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
GIVE TRUTH RECIEVE THE SAME
EXPAND HORIZONS TO VAST MEASUREMENTS

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Long time reader of ATS, finaly gettign arround to commenting

link   
my opinions are as unbiast as my life experience allows me to be

link   
Not sure what I can contribute but thought some of the threads were interesting and enjoyed the comments of many of the people posting to those threads. Not even sure where I found out about this site??

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm here mostly to learn and ask questions. I will help if I can but I do not have much background knowledge of conspiracies and the such.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Retired defense contractor and inventor.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
A Learned Man Looking To Improve My Knowledge Base And Seeking All Help To Do So

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm a 50 year young open-minded thinker from the midwest who enjoys having a greater awareness of the unusual and mysterious in our world. I hope to contribute helpful information from my life experiences to assist others with this common goal.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
be more aware of the things going on in the world of politcs, religion, etc. that is not disclosed to the public

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i want to learn more about ghost and tell about my incounters.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I am koala.I love chocolate&soccer
Nice to see you!Hope to be your best
koala friend

link   
To find and learn about what is real in life?

link   
My name is David , i live in Taos NM and i started having lucid dreams almost every night, none of them any good. at first i dismissed them until i noticed they would happen, friends of mine to. i need answers.
What is happening? so i started researching on the net about dreams and i discovered i am certanly not alone and it seems to be a trend, but why? i am somewhat spiritual i believe in God, but not the dogma attached. But sometimes i do not know what to believe.

Looking for answers,
David

link   
I've been interested in predictions and psychics for ages. I've been reading your predictions board for months and there are a few thread I would like to post on.

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join