It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
new terorism, military power, islam, peace

link   
Hi i am a canadian truck driver with extensive driving in the US. Looking forward to comparative disclosure of the common reality

link   
i am an engineer by profession

link   
I am an aerospace engineer and historian, focussing on unbuilt aircraft and spacecraft projects. Published rather a lot on that in Aerospace projects Review.

link   
Researching the Vatican Vault

link   
student

link   
search for secret stuff

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I am an electrical engineer, resident of Mumbai,India. I am basically interested in Non conventional energy sources/renewable energy sources applications to be implimented in India. To start with Photo Voltaic panels driven street lighting, Biogas from agro waste etc. I was attracted to this site by the phrase 'Get Off the Grid'. I can contibute to the Forum as an electrical engineer.

link   
Hi guys iam a university student who is always in need of getting the best of information .Am a Ugandan. Bravo i have liked the introduction

tec

link   
hi

i would like to join this forum

link   
A learner from India

link   
iam a young student who is just curious of this site and would like to learn more.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
i am a B.E. graduate in electronics and communication

link   
my name is faisal qayyum and my age is 32 years. I am an electronics engineer. I am interested in getting knowledge and also want to share it with others. I think this forum will be appropriate place for sharing the knowledge.

link   
I would like to discuss christians beliefs and find out what other people think of the bible.

link   
Hi! I've been visiting the board for several months now, and continually want to post on here, but then I remember... I didn't register, so here it goes!

link   
Hi.
I am hoping to learn a little about the UK's SAS. My boyfriend belongs to them and he had to leave and could not tell me where he was going. I would like to see if anyone has any info on how to get current where abouts on them.
thanks

link   
im really fascinated withaliens i beleive there is life n other planets well we cant bethe only ones in this galaxy

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Just a guy from sweden 32 years of age who wants to read and hope it will maby give me some other perspective/s of some things that is going on outside the media world. I am a more of a reader than posting topics or for that matter answering posts, like to have my own thoughts to my self.
So i got this adress from a friend from work the other day so i said to my self, why not!!
So here i am and bowing too the almighty moderator/s. (sry for my bad english)

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I just want to learn more about the meaning of our lives, through listening and being open minded to the lessons and experiences others are willing to share! I mean, how can we learn about each other and the reasons we are who we are and why. If we don't open ourselves up to each other with honest and open hearts, the answers may simply, just slip us by! Simply put, I just want to find the me, and unravel some of lifes well kept secrets!!

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join