It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I have been a reader for the past few years and usually check in once a day to see what the latest is. I am an avid UFO reader and big into some of the interesting conspiracy theories. I feel that I could truly add some insightful ideas and would be interested in finally being a contributing member.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I am very intrested in so called black projects from both the US and Russia/U.S.S.R, and I know a fair bit about such things as weapons, people, tactics and places from the late 40's. This site looks great, as it focuses on what I am intrested in.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
hey all. im the same as you and him. no better, no worse. i know there is a god, and i know it aint me.

link   
From china, interested in all matters concerned, great to meet you guys here

link   
I believe that the government is hiding information on a race that came before the human race. Not only that, but that this race is so similiar to humans, they actually live amongst us undetected. The government modifies the features they do not share with humans, so that they blend in with our society.

link   
HI im Guy from Mysore... I love to know secrets. Im from India... 25 M

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
A university student from china.

link   
I have an interest in all things 'Intelligence'. My expertise lies in the interception of 'Number Stations' via the Short wave.
I have written a number of articles that have been printed in EyeSpy! Magazine, The Short Wave Magazine and the Police Review.
I may be able to answer some of members queries or at least give a pointer as to where an answer may be found.
I would be grateful for access. Thank you.

link   
Hi! My names Gav and Ive been hovering around these forums for a while and have enjoyed what I read. I want to join ATS because I feel it is a good chance to discuss alternative topics and opinions I share in a sensible and adult environment. I love a good conspiracy, and am a massive fan of political intrgue, the lure of forbiden technologies and hidden goverment projects....... I love it!

I am by trade a programmer and am trying to set up my own software house .I love all things techie. I love to run as well. I also surf and snowboard when I get the chance.

As far as other things go, Im a ludicrously big fan of heavy metal. I love it! For reading I enjoy horror e.g. H P Lovecraft or a good sci fi book.

link   
an engineering student of Priyadarshini College of Engineering, Nagpur, India

link   
I'm a 14 year-old Australian guy, I hope to contribute my opinions on certain articles and also learn more about other articles.

link   
Just a guy that drowses and interject two cents on occassion.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm from germany, at the moment especially concerned with political right wing + conservative conspiracies as well as "our" Pope Benedikt

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Is Dark Matter a Partical going faster than the speed of light ?
and because they are going faster than the speed of light We can Not see them?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
My name is john s and I like your forum very much and wish to take part in the discussion I think i would contribute my thoughtful posts and wish to learn very much from here espically about space and such So thanks

DCI

link   
i just want to share thoughts and common interests with other members of this wonderful site. thank you.

link   
apprentice of cooking

link   
Iam a 17 year old student at college, i hope to contribute information about area 51, stonehenge etc and i want to learn about ancient myths and also secrets of the world, which i didn't know about.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Iam a 17 year old student at college, i hope to contribute information about area 51, stonehenge etc and i want to learn about ancient myths and also secrets of the world, which i didn't know about.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I just enjoy dropping in on the topics raised especially 9/11 and other Government related issues.

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join