It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I am here to read and learn about topics which interest me

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Pft. I'm hear to hopefully get some answers and discussed many theories going on in my head.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I am a young researcher in Canada, Toronto, and I have a paranormal research centre on Yonge street. I have been featured on television in my country and simply want to connect and corroborate with others who share a devotion to mankind through spiritual work.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
hey I'm jessica and i just hope to learn about cool stuff. learn new things.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I feel I have a perspective on various topics that may be beneficial to other members. I'm primarily interested in the UFO phenomenon and wish to learn the truth about what our governmen t does or does not know.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
A very active and young Freemason, dedicated to dispelling masonic myth.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hi everybody

my name is fabian, i am adevertising creative, but i like so much the aviation, specially the history less known facts, aircrafts, prototypes, and anecdotes who just a few people known.

Hi hope to join this group and make my contributions something fresh and interesting.

Thank you

Fabian

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The little traveled roads - Where truth is !
I can can reason with all who travel there

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I want to discover new ways of learning through 3d. It may hold the key to turn myths into reality

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hi, my name is chernomorets. I have been reading this forum for several months and finally decided to join.I hope to learn many things about current events and the way this world of ours works.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I am a retired FAA Air Traffic Controller. I hope to gain perspective on current events through the views of this diverse group. I have had a life long interset in current events, aviation, and politicals at all levels. I plan to contribute on issues of interest, by asking questions, try and clarify points, and when the time comes, offer my view, based on opinion, and when I am able, use my military and FAA experience to lend a bit of credibility to my perspective.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I am a student in western north carolina. am 18 years old. i wish to help shed light on some subjects for other users. and i hope to learn of things that just listening to the radio and watching TV can not give.

link   
greetings, my name is chris! (waves) I've been a hardcore fan of the site for about a year now. Aside from the friendly chat here, ATS is a very informative site and i'm hoping to introduce a fresh 'n tasteful perspective! =)

link   
I'm a staunch libertarian and an absolute cynic of "Government".

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
extreme interest in apocalyptic events and yellowstone caldera. remember article of russian involvement over 27 years tapping into the earth's magnetic grid lines. I found this site in a search for that article.

link   
*waves* hi, i'm Anji, 20/f/Va, and i'm really interested in the material on this site. i like to have discussions, debating is a hobby, and where else better to do that than over the internet with a multitude of different opinions represented by screennames? honestly, my mom is a member of the forum, and she tole me that i would love it, and since we are so alike, i figured i'd check it out for myself.

link   
I've a thirst for a further understanding

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I seek .I learn, I research, to understand

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hi
I,m a medical graduate preparing to go toward residency.
Actually i liked this forum alot, it is really unique , I,m interested to be a member..and i wish your acceptence..i,ll be thankfull.

I, hope to contribute in different topics..

Sincerely

Gradastein

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I am interested in UFOs and leaning what I can about the truth about this subject, what every that may be. I believe keeping an open mind is the key to understanding and the future. If I can share something that might hepl to that end I would be happy to.

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join