It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
iam a student from nepal . i study in grade 10 in gbs, pokhara,nepal

link   
The real news as seen and reported by the people who make it and not the people who make money from it!

link   
I am very interested in the paranormal, as well as many different consipracy theories. I was in the United States Air Force for 4 years, and served as an EMT and Cario Thoracic Vascular Technicion during and after Desert Storm/Desert Shield. I have a very clinical and scientific background, but I am also a very spiritual person, which tends to make me lean towards believing in the "supernatural". I am very educated, and currently hold a senior management position as a Vertical Applications Product Manager for the Development division of the worlds largest ASP company. I have worked in many areas, and with many people of many cultures, so I am exposed to various beliefs and values and keep a very open mind about others and what they hold sacred, thus, remaining extremely respectful to others about what they believe in. I would love to be part of this group, as I feel I have much to contribute on certain subjects, and I am very interested in inquiring further about some of the threads I have read through.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I am a UFO abductee, read my life store in my blog here:

www.livejournal.com...

I am 33 y.o., male and Norwegian.

I would like to start a disgussion thread about the strange huge ground markings around Area 51, I have already started a thread somewhere else on it, read it here:

www.livejournal.com...

Regards.

link   
My name is Randall Patterson and I seek to contribute to the forum my findings on research into government facilities.

link   
I have seen the unexplainable and as a free thinking,fairly open minded person,I cannot just write these experiences off to hysteria . I know what I saw and heard was real and no dream or trance. Yes,I believe in the unbelieveable !

link   
I'm 15, been following the site for a few years. Just really hope to learn a little more about the unnoticed things that go on in our world, and to contribute my thinkings and experiences I've had.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I want to tell all the information I know about the world espically the paranormal becuase it is the most interesting. I hope I learn a lot more about what's going on in our wolrd and also learn more about the paranomrmal

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I like books, internet, conspiracy theories,debate,atheists,sci fi,gaming, and moonlit walks on a mountain lake...lol

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Just another precision guided missle targeted at evil.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I am looking to learn from opinions of others, and I am also hoping that others with learn from my opinions. These boards seem well moderated, and I like that we can converse in an environment such as this.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hi, my name is Ben. I'm a teacher and love conspiracy theory. I also have a master's degree, so I'm not an idiot. I would like to contribute thoughtful debate on many issues.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I hope to learn about the things our government doesn 't want us to know!!

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
i have a strong opinion, and am willing to fight for what is right

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I like to see for myself

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I hope to learn from this site, what the justice system has not.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I found this site most helpful in researching the Nouveau Tech Society. so I decided to join. I hope to use it to research other issues and temptations.
I'm tempted mostly to use the Nouveau Tech Society in my comedy act. The claims are so outrageous, I think that they're funny.

Vic Tif

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I am seeking information about health issues and treating them outside the medical system. I have a preliminary diagnosis of lupus and the whole medical system has just been wacky as I am navigating my way back toward health. This sytem is just a huge MESS!

Also I am just one of those people who likes to talk about conpiracies of all types in general and like to do the digging it takes to prove or disprove certain theories.

I have 17 years of experience with medicinal herbs, have homebirthed more than half of my kids, like to do things differently in most areas of my life than the "typical American" would.

Hmm.that is about all I can think of now.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Retired engineer and author of "The Gods, Gemini and the Great Pyramid.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
i want to know the same as all you the truth!!!!!!!???????????

new topics

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join