It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
i have first hand knowledge of this video interview AND others like it.

link   
I think that this is a really cool site that shows lots of different opinions and can't wait to learn about all of the different things that you don't learn about on the news.

link   
Been here a while but never actually decided to register so i thought what the hell, hope i can help you guys out, also this is my 2nd account, and i recommend you guys reading some of Graham Hancock's books if u havent already

link   
i am doing my BE in deccan college of engg.technology. am intrested in antiques n codes . hope i can learn a lot from this.i believe in giving the world my best so i get the same

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I try to be intelligent and contribute to matters such as those discussed in this forum. I am interested in all types of conspiracy and "paranormal" information, and I try to gain as much information as I can. I have been researching all such matters that I know of for approximately six years now. Some of my main long-term interests include Remote Viewing, Astral Projection (aka Out Of Body Experience), etc. I was recently introduced to this site through my friend, whom I was talking with about John Titor at the time. I am currently reading David Icke's "The Biggest Secret" and I am approximately 1/5th of the way through it. I have recently taken a photograph that I cannot explain and would like to share with the forum, and am beginning to write a book about all of my theories/beliefs.

In general, I hope to contribute everything that I know, and take away everything that other members of the site post.

link   
i am a gnostic looking for a study group in my area. searced for many years study differnt religions and none made my believe the truth until Syvia Browne.
Novus Spititus lyes deep in my spirit as the total truth. i pray to contribute the truth to those whom are willing to listen and accept gnostic religion and at least, listen giving them food for thought. i hope to learn every aspect of gnostic religion...with sincere and great effort.i pray all day long not just for myself but many others as well. i am committed to the point it has become my life on a daily basis.my aim is perfection. many blessings to your journey of spirituality. love randee

link   
i have recently become interested in learning how governmnets are applying weather-modification technology. due to recent destructive storms in my area as well as globally, i believe this is an area that demands closer attention.

link   
i have recently become interested in learning how governmnets are applying weather-modification technology. due to recent destructive storms in my area as well as globally, i believe this is an area that demands closer attention.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I want to exchange stories, sitings, and my knowledge of myths and legends.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Brooke 24,married,Christian,punk rock lover. I just hope to contribute my thoughts in a peaceful manner.

link   
as a former u.s. marine i am fascinated by all things military as well as how far our government will go to deceive its own citizens. basically curious how others feel about same. thanks

link   
Hey im back!!! i used to be samel_666 but bad # went down and....

link   
I am just a person always looking to learn something new.

link   
Hey, I love reading this forum and I would love to join. Thank you.

link   
I oppose the Iraqi war. I think it is totally illegal. I was started for a foeroign country's sole interest. We, Americans have nothing to do with it. The soldiers must come home ASAP. I am not a liberal at all, but this government's actions are disgusting. I rest my case.

link   
Sustainable homesteader in persuit of the experience of modeling sustainable life on this planet....The truth would be nice...

link   
Hi, I'm a 21 year old Pre med college student. I'm seeking the truth instead of the news that the media is feeding us.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
well,i am new to this,but i hope to learn new point of veiwe from differnt people.
as well as to find out new things that are happing

link   
I hope to learn about what is being kept from most people of this nation and perhaps discuss what i already know.

link   
A conservative who is absolutely sickened by the direction this nation is going! We need our borders secured!
We need the liberal activist judges canned!

new topics

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join