It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
im a neat guy and I like conspiricies and such things, lol

link   
I'm here to express my opnions and debate others on issues i find important.

link   
I am beleiver in left wing ideas (ie communism, marxism etc.) but I'm not a follower of the idea.
I am mainly joining to spread my theorys and reseive feedback - not to mention explore other people's theorys and ideas.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hope to contribute normalisation to chaos.
Hope to learn what is needed.

link   
A skeptic with a degree in aeronautical science and many FAA issued ratings, I hope to be able to bring some educated insight into some topics on these forums.

link   
A skeptic with a degree in aeronautical science and many FAA issued ratings, I hope to be able to bring some educated insight into some topics on these forums. (note: re-registered due to E-mail address mix up)

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I offer my perspective, in hope of countering the division, fostered by those who seek to subjugate the human race.

link   
ask me what i know about the "others" and i'll tell ya... just give me some info i dont have...

link   
Born Again Christian just preparing for the return of our Saviour Jesus Christ. Im hoping to learn from other prophetic insiders about the end times and give my imput on the matter.

link   
Hi I'm just a College student who finds himself in a sea of information known as the digital age. I’m sure many of you feel the same way. Whenever I’m bothered by cretin controversial topic I try to research every angle if possible on the topic. I hope to add viewpoints that others may have failed to mention and if I cant do that I will simply repeat what has already been said but hopefully in a different way.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I am a 46 year old long distance truck driver who stays current with most of whats going on in America.
Taxes,Private Property, Personal Freedoms are my three major themes.
I consider myself well read and can converse on many topics. Ideas that work is what I bring to the group.....
some unconventional......

link   
I just found this sight and find it very interesting....I believe alot of the topics on here could very well be true.

link   
past experience with UFO(s);
MA in Philosophy and Religion

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have always been interested in conspiracies, even though I would have to think of myself as a sceptic in most cases. But, I have always thought there are many things we may not know of.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I came across ATS a few days back and appreciate the lack of viciousness in the chats.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
just curious about the site.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yeah.. Hello.. I'm joining because, I like intellectual conversations, and theories tend to bring those up a lot. So, here I am.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I enjoy reading information on the internet that you wouldn't hear on the news

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join