It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am 46 years old and a injection moulding technician.
Left school and joined the Royal Navy left after 11 years.
I am marriedwith two teenage kids.
Having served in the Royal Navy topics like this are always interesting and i like to keep up to date with what is going on and maybe give some input into things having worked in areas that could be covered on your forums.

link   
Hi Im interested in all this stuff thanks!

link   
I am an American citizen who loves his country but hates the way we are being misled. I know that we are duped by our leaders. I don't know all the questions. I don't know the answers. I am joining this media to enhance my knowledge and possibly listen for the answers. I would like to become part of the solution. I really upsets me when my congressmen give themselves thousands of dollars in raises when I don't have a pot to pee in, even though my wife and I both work full time jobs.

link   
Interested in aviation and various associated activities.

link   
I hope to learn about many things and possibly contribute unconventional insight.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I am a veteran of WW II (8th and 9th AFs; a former business owner; a former RE and insurance agent; and a former newspaper editor and columnist. I am divorced and live alone in a small city. As a writer, I am interested in conspiracy theories, and nothing surprises me. And, no I have never been aboard a UFO, but I think they probably exist... somewhere.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Im just here to poke arround and maybe learn a few things.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
im usmc42 but i forgot my password and got new computer and lost my e mail and cant get my old password back so im creating a new account

link   
I really don't know much, so I probably won't be a very active member, but I will be reading a lot, so don't expect me to make any ripples or anything. (I'm a sheep)

link   
I am far more focused on learning than contributing. Some of the posters are far more learned than I, and I don't have any desire to throw out an ill-formed opinion. I am very open to new ideas, but fully embrace little. I have been reading for some time, but I would like to take part in the fractional reserve banking discussion. Thank you.

link   
female, 40 something!, from Ontario

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I am a truck driver and former Police Officer of 18 years. I am now living in Maud Texas.

link   
Im From the UK and I have a general interest in the news

link   
I am a student in pursuit of knowledge.

link   
I am a Patriot, a two time Olympic Torchbearer and an American. As an Industrial Engineer I have the ability to "windshield wipe" down the road with information and research; designing end-user solutions/forecasts in the political enviroment.

link   
Believer but not gullible..

link   
I am a skeptist /believist of most things the government doesn't want us to know. A normal geek if you will

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
i hope i can learn by reading other peoples views,on matters that seem unbelievable

link   
like to learn more

link   
I love you

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join