It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
aliens exist. U know not the true stroy of our existence.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hellooo, very interesting group of forums you have here. Looking forward to being able to participate. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
My name is Pam. I live in a blue state, but I am a proud republican. I am a more layed back person. But when it comes to my opinion on politics I speak out. I am only 13 going on 14 years old but still know a good deal. Iam also very patriotic! I read for my self everyday from the washingtontimes. Iam not predudice against liberals. But I do beleive my party is better, in a lot of cases. My best friend is a strong liberal which shows that i dont hate them...just most of their views. What I hope to learn from this is that liberals arent all that bad. I want to learn more about the world. More about the goverment, and other peoples views on it.
Can anyone help me??

link   
Hi
I am a widow searching for any type of information I can find on a disease called amyloidosis. i have been to thousands of websites about the disease. i am searching for proof that it can be caused by exposure to radiation.
If anyone has that info or any they think helpful please email me
thanks
fran
franniej60@hotmail.com

link   
I just saw natoinal tresure and I just have to know...

link   
World you Live in is an Illusion created by those in control.

--?Wkae Up!

link   
I am interested in keeping informed with regard to all manner of unexplained events and /or government conspiracies. I believe I can contribute a balance of healthy skepticism, desire for the truth, and a wllingness to be open minded.

link   
Born and raised in southern Australia with a father that was trained as a SAS soldier. He never failed to teach me to try and look for things that people weren't showing you.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hey, I'm Adam! I will contribute whatever knowledge that I have in regards to any posted subject I come accross. I am very interested in Cryptozoology and I want to learn as much about it as possible!

link   
Hmm.. I would provide what I know about the Annunaki and their plans.

I hope to learn.. Umm, everything possible

link   
I registered previously but have forgotten my password

link   
i have an open mind and find life to be interesting yet enigmatic. i find it it worthwhile to listen to different ideas with and communicate with others in an effort to find "the truth"

link   
my name is Jason im 19. I hope to give my 2 cents on certain subjects. and i plan on learning about interesting myths and legends.

link   
im a single father that worrys about things my son may see in years to come that they aint so?and i would like to learn more about the things they lie about

link   
Just your average knows it all. Conservative in politics, extreme in science oriented discussions. Originator and author of a 150 page treatment on universal physics. Love to build walking robots, hate it when they fall over. Well hell, I’m just a great guy!

link   
i m 22 male from india

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
hi. I would like to see the smith building video

link   
you guys never saw me here...ok?

link   
Live in a military town, know alot in the military and have worked in areospace. Very interested in alien lifeforms and whatever is "out there".

link   
My name is Marissa, I am Peruvian, living in The Netherlands.

I hope to share information about dreams as premonitions, and learn from other people's experiences on the subject.

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join