It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well Hello,
glad to make your acquaintances and hope to discuss further developments regarding ETs, cryptozoology, soul stuffs etc

Thanks for taking the time out to read this, it'll be great to get different perspectives and opinions.

link   
An open mind and all I'm absolutely positive about !

link   
My interests are varied, however Fragile Earth, Paranormal Studies and UFO are the forums I have been lurking in the most. I've been wanting to add to various threads lately, so thought I would finally de-lurk and apply for membership. I can't say what I hope to learn, I just know that I will, as I have already learnt much over the last few months of lurking.

link   
I'm new to this and would like to pretty much clear up some things....

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I am a Master Mason. I was Raised in January of 2001 in California at Burlingame Lodge #400 F.&A.M. and had served as on officer until I moved in 2004. (Secretary at Burlingame Masonic Center phone# is 650-348-1584). My primary areas of study are global thoelogy, esoteric gnosticism, ancient rites, archaeology, and the art of devination (which I have been effectively doing for 6 years now). I hope we have mutually gratifying coorespondence. So Mote It Be, T.S.

link   
Hi my name is Shawn and i hope to contrubute as much useful infromation as i can. I hope to learn more about my country's secrets and feel that its in the best intrest of the people to know and to learn the truth whatever that may be.

link   
I believe the sharing of thoughts, events, and ideas help humanity evolve. "Critical Thinking" is not encouraged in the working classes. Forums, like this, using the Socratic method are one of the last bastions of free thinking.

link   
i am a former military man and history buff....i enjoy conspiracy theory and rhetoric. my research has brought me to your site. looks good. thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Just a curious person looking for some interesting reading.

link   
I am extremely curious about subjects on this board and have spent many hours reading it.

link   
I want to know how octopuses eat

link   
I'm a 12 year old aussie and i'm here to discover and share high technology aerospace information and breakthroughs

link   
Im beni from kosova I just whana to now something about top secrets in the whorld just coryose

link   
I hope to think and encourage others to do so too.

link   
I have seen some fairly interesting things in my life, and I have been recently trying to analyze them objectively, over the coming months I hope to have some answers. This site seems like it has a fairly strong community, perhaps a colloboration over some things could be achieved, like this one dream I had two years ago that I am still trying to find information about, and the paranormal things that went on in the house I grew up in.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hey everyone. My full name is Paul Gormley. I am 16 years old and I have been an avid fan of conspiracies since I was able to understand them. I hope to help people understand different conspiracies and bring some of my own thoughts and views to try and help.

link   
Hello, I'm studying in order to become a translator / interpreter for English and German. We need to keep up with all political and social issues in English-speaking countries and I'm personally interested in social/medical issues as well.

link   
Looking for a reality check to assess my own sanity in this insane world we live in.

link   
I am interested in seeing the truth, even when it can be a little hard to accept.

"In all things, there is a season." Author unknown

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Monitoring radio communications, both shortwave and
vhf/uhf of all types. Hunting, Guns, shooting & plinking.
I live in southcentral Alaska.

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join