It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Analyst, columnist and writer on defence, security, intelligence, political and strategic issues

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
hi, my name is jerry, i am reallly impressesd by some of the issues in your forum. as one with an open mind i hope you allow me the opportunity to be one of your members and learn.
my best regards to you all.

jerry.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hi,

My name is matt and have lean towards a liberal viewpoint in polictics. I'm agnostic and really always have been. Other than that, I'm just your average joe, theres millions of people out there just like me...................

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I apologize, I originally signed the Membership Application Form under the name godscribe. I didn't realise, however, that an introudction was necessary.

Anyway, without further ado...

I'm a college student down here in Goergia, but I live in the north east. I've been coming back and forth to this forum since the "Aussie Bloke" issue, but never posted. I've been studying alot, and I just basically want to use this forum to share and receive information. That's about it.
Steve

-----
Id still like to use my godscribe username, and atlscribe@gmail.com as my e-mail address.
thanks

link   
I am a recently retired grandmother of eight, mother of four. I am interested in topics that attempt to uncover hidden truths and in discussing world events with like minded people.

link   
Interested in learning more about and discussing UFOs and the like.

link   
My name is Freedom and I.m from NewYork and I'm here to learn.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Everything that looks like a conspiracy is not a conpiracy: that does not prove that there are no conspiracies. We are looking for the dog that doesn't bark. I have a background in math and physics and a broad range of professional relationships.

EsS

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
i just want 2 know about new and old conspiracies that the government is trying 2 hide

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
A Phd in Philiosophy has made me a hard headed realist always looking for another bit of quackery to appreciate for its human gullability, surely the sweetest characteristic of the species.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Former career military, lover of science fiction, science fact, and science future. I can contribute a keen intellect, a wry sense of humor, and a level head. I hope to learn at least one great truth in my life.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
hi! i'm a girl who loves to watch japanese animation and read books. the last one i've read was angels & demons by dan brown. it's the reason why i got so interested in learning about the history of the illuminati. i hope to learn more about them.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
My name is Fred, I have a B.S. in Adult Education and may offer different insites into most any topic.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I found this site because I heard about the illuminati conspiracy theory and wanted to learn more about this.. eventually i found this website and have been lookin around and been pretty interested. I wanna be apart of this so i could learn more bout this and other conspiracies from here and throw in my 2 cents once in a while.. n thas bout it.. eZ

link   
I'm a USMC vet, I hold a BA and a MCP. Iv'e learned a lot in life, but there is still a lot of questions I have. Wishfully thinking, I'm 5 answers away from The Truth

link   
Love 3d stuff and what you can do with. Interested in black project planes and X-planes research.

link   
my name is Melissa, I live in California and I have a comment about the TR-38 aircraft that I would like to contribute.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I am open minded and would like to discuss the possibility of Unidentified Flying Objects being military craft. I hope to share my ideas and learn more about current research in this area.

link   
I came across your website while looking for answers to questons of religon. I have many questons and opinions to share.

link   
I am a Chinese and want to learn from every one.

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join