It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'm a Freemason working for Home Land Security. I have an inside track on domestic anti-terrorism. Neither my username nor email address will identify me.

link   
the truth is out there,i want to know more,r we alone??????????

link   
I am a 17 year old male with an active interest of the working of our world. I enjoy learning history and learning how our world today has been destroyed by past actions and also enjoy learning about things that happen today that will have the same effect in our future.. My future.

link   
I am just an interested citizen of USA with access to a large network of individuals who may also be interested in the saving the human race from self-interest government related decisions.

link   
I heard about your site through a friend of mine while investigating a letter I received in the mail. I'm a single mother of a teen and going through a divorce... which makes me question everything.

I hope I'm able to contribute what I can where I can and just stay up to date and protected from people trying to rip me or my family off.

link   
hi i am bronwyn and iam scared of ailens and beleve ther real cause i have heard lots about them

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm a long time esoteric/conspiracy buff, lately been mostly interested in 9/11, freemasonry and neonazism.
I hope to be able to participate in discussions and give back to the community.

link   
Hi, my name is Dom. I likevarious phenomena, such as the paranormal, political issues and controversies and a good chat about anything that interests others, i.e. if I have some knowledge or resources on the topic

link   
I have been largely ignorant of world affairs until I got on line, now my eyes are opening.

link   
i have always been interested in the paranormal. As a firm believer i will enjoy being a member. i love hearing new stories and new information that proves the existance of extraterristiral life.

link   
Hello I'm Brandon and I have read this site for a long time and decided to finally register. I've always been fascinated in the paranormal, UFOs, cryptozoology, time travel, etc. and would love to continue to learn more.

kt

link   
After seeing the new film of war of the worlds, I am really interested in/scared of Aliens. Though I would like to see some sort of Alien, Im hoping that they are not after my blood and chase me in scary tripod thingys.

link   
Interested in Bigfoot for 34 years, and still believe. Belong to Bigfoot University, ( the internet) and always upgrading, which lead to this blog.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Just a very interested and concerned bystander who wants to do more

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Iconoclast, curious, freedom promotor, ultra concervative with pinch of sympatico

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hi, i'm samer z, i'm 13(Yes, i know, very young). But i have really become interested in science and space exploration, and also UFO sightings etc... I just found this website today, and i am REALLY amazed about how informational this site is, and I would like to use this website to expand my knowledge, by not only reading, but by asking questions. I This really means a lot to me please accept me!

Thanks,

samer z

link   
Hobbies: reverse-engineering the LCARS computers of Star Trek, songwriting. Interests: physics, medical science

link   
Just hoping that I can pull some truth out of all the stories that exist in the world and possibly bring some new ones to the table.

link   
I have some strange stories to share about a very strange craft over my house and I would give pics etc... I also have some questions about the universe, space, aliens, ufos, MIA59 etc... I hope to learn the truth about ATS stuff and "the black project".

link   
Knowledge seeker

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join