It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
just an ole vet & an artist

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I am a seeker of truth and information

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I've been getting on the internet many forms of conspiracy theories about the world and the end of it all. I've been trying to examine the evils of Freemasonry & paganism in our country today. Please let me join your group.

link   
I find the topics intriguing & interesting and open for discussion. That is why I want to join.

link   
What can I say?! I'm a seeker of the real truth. Period

link   
Your freedom means my freedom and I will fight for both but without violence.

link   
Enquiring Minds are dangerous. LOL>

link   
I live in Texas and feel that the crack that appeared in North Texas is more important than anyone is letting on.

link   
Hello humans, I have always made abovetopsecret as my number one source of research upon any topic I wish to learn of in this reality. I hope to contribue to this site with my opinions and beliefs.Thank you...

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I would love to talk and discuss about the relationship between China and the US. I would like to learn about other peoples opion.

link   
I am one who sees things for what they are, no matter how hard I need to look to find it. I am an American, but view our society as not perfect, one of the best, but not perfect. I hope my point of view on many topics will add to the diverse greatness that makes up ATS. I have been visiting this site for about a year now nad have finally decided to jump in and take part! I hope you welcome me here.

link   
gain advice, share waht ive benn through

link   
hi, I am doing my masters in sweden. And very curious about the mysteries happening around us, like UFOs, crop circles etc. I seen some discussion over UFOs in ur forusm, hence loved to join here. thanks

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have substanstual military knowlege.

link   
My name is Willie and having over 20 years experience with NASA will allow me to contribute information, opinions, experience when it comes to space or space related discussions.

link   
Hello there, forgot to read what it said to the right of this, and that's why I just wrote ' hello ' to this. I would love to learn more about lucid dreams and hypnotising yourself, and I can contribute great advice to people who need it as well as my friendship. If you accept me, I will not be a problem, nor will I not be active with my account

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm an engineer/scientist and have been/are involved with activities that are commensurate with this website. i have passion for science and technology -both the explained and the unexplained and are eager to participate with others that share the same interests.

link   
Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this. I feel I can add to the discussions on ATS because I have a very open mind, accept new ideas, but not without proof, and have been a visitor of ATS for about a year now and am ready to take the next step and start to contribute. Thank you.

link   
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people are so full of doubt.

link   
I am here to learn first and participate second. Also everyone should read None Dare Call it Consiracy by Gary Allen.

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join