It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i am very interested your forum

link   
Greetings!
My name is Winston. Since I was about 6 years of age I've had bouts of sleep paralysis. A couple of years Ago I had a really strong one, while under an SP I heard a whisper then being thrown against the wall. But what really scared me was that upon my awakening the computer's surge protector alarm was making a loud buzzing probably signifying revese polarity through the AC.
I also find interest is what Some traditional and paranomal Scientists call Stochastic resonance, which is a conduit for EVPS.
I find this study very significant in the paranormal and having a Bachelors of Science, I find a strong interest in this field but ultamately the effects in my life.

Great Site!
winston

link   
CT, Swat, Special Forces, Weapons and Explosives information, with on going subjects in todays world

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I hope to learn a bigger understanding on the concepts on masonry as well as what we need to do to over come it.

I can contribute theorys of the exsistance of the universe that are quite convincing to even the most non-belivers of the religious world as well as pure evidence on how our lifes are being controlled.

link   
after browsing the forums for a short time i have discoverd similar minded people and would enjoy debating the issuse with them

link   
Hi am mike and am from scotland am relly into A,T,S have been for a long time love talking about ufos and nwo i HAVE seen weird stufff in the sky!!!

link   
I hope to aquire more knowledge and share with others mine.

link   
I'm a good kid. I do right and do for others.

link   
~I love the gotti's but i want to know more about them~

PN

link   
Lets just say I know things that I shouldn't and I just keep on learning!

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Here to learn an become omnipotent an a right hand wingnut..

link   
Here to get the low down on the weirdness.

link   
Hello everyone my name is Jon. I have been reading everything on ats for the past 2 years. Everything from government and political coverups to alien consperacies interests me. I will contribute my opinions to the website in a respectful way and will not post anything false or untrue knowingly.

link   
Most people are not willing to open their eyes. They just want to stay blind and focus on what they already know and what the majority thinks. I open my eyes to everything. There are so many secrets, possibilities, and there is always a first time for everything. For example, many people believe that aliens do not exist. How could our tiny little planet relative to the galaxy be the only planet with breathing creatures? And after most ufo sightings, why do people claim that they also saw government or military vehicles in the same area? I am interested in searching for the truth and am open to other people's beliefs and theories on various issues.

link   
active duty army

link   
hello, I finally decided to register and post

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
My name is Christy, an interior designer practicing vibrational color therapy and also a martial artist. I am a non conformist and have developed my own belief system based on my intuition. I am interested in learning more about the unknown. The truth about so many things are hidden and feel that we have the right to be informed and prepared. I am open minded to any possibility and believe that more people should be that way. I encourage people to open thier eyes instead of looking the other way in fear although it is easier to walk the path of ignorance. Some people are not yet strong enough to handle the truth. I hope to find this forum validates what I already know and help me clarify or negate anything I have in question. It helps to associate and have discussions with like minded people.

link   
Hoping to help the members here as much as I can, mainly those with paranormal issues. Wanting to learn as much as I can from the people here about anything and everything.

link   
male looking for the besthings in life.
Oregon. Age 19

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Not too good at intros but hello o.o... I thought I would sign up here incase I have any questions on places or things and just to read mostly... guess thats it

new topics

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join