It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
My name is Chad, I live in Las Vegas. I am not sure what I can contribute but I will give it a go. I am very interested in learning more about what is posted...

link   
HELLO IM 24 I LIVE IN A SUBURB OF LOS ANGELES IM A PARAMEDIC WHAT I HOPE TO BRING ARE NEW IDEAS AND THOUGHTS ON SENSITIVE SUBJECTS THAT PEOPLE JUST DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT I HOPE TO LEARN IS THAT ALTHOUGHT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE PREY TO GOVERMNENT OFFICIALS WE CAN STAND TOGETHER AND FIGHT BACK

link   
I've always known our government is hidding important things from us. I have looked and found somethings on my own, but with being a member on this site I hope to learn a lot more about our government.

link   
I would like to contribute to theories about the universe, and of projects such as the Philadelphia Project etc

link   
Interested in secret societies, cryptozoology.

link   
Smarter then the average bear, ex military, high security clearance, with and over active imagination = getting silly about conspiracy theories. “Only the facts MAM”

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
A curious mind - willing to be fair minded. Have traveled and met diverse people. Want to share my observations and theories.

link   
hello i hope to reveal the truth about the new world order and discombobulation will come to all!!!!!!!!!

link   
Easy going, fun-loving guy - born in India, presently in a Washington, D.C. suburb having lived in various parts of the since 1982

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I will contribute convinceing evidence that Jesus was the albino son of Augustus caesar.
I would like to learn that I am wrong.

link   
To those with Faith, NOTHING is beyond the imagination.......

link   
I would consider myself one with mild dispositions but a sensational reactionary to all that perplexes my mind; and this is a site that has proven itself admirable, more importantly, accumulated a plethora of ideologies to discuss relevent topics past, present and future.

Luxifero.

link   
i am very interested in gaining authentic knowledge of the growingly emminent police state we are becoming into and other things of political nature.

link   
young man hoping to contribute useful andknowledgeable things

link   
I am a 57-year-old male with a life-long interest in science and technology, adn the bizarre. I am widely read,and thinking and creativity are my raison d'etre. I have been online since 1983, and among others, have been in Usenete alt.skeptics and alt.folklore.urban. I hope to learn through honest dialogue and debate,as always, and sometimes, where I may have specific knowledge , to teach..

O have man healt problems ,take many drugs,a nd have also "essential tremor" I hope people will understand that typos are cause by those, not poor spelling!

Thank You,

Dan_in_Toronto

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
UK resident living in London, with an interest in politics.

link   
UFO Researcher from Downunder here to SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT

link   
I want to learn more about the paranormal and hear other peoples views on rumors and i would like to share my own experiances

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I've been lurking around ATS for a couple of years now.
I've decided I want to be able to add my opinions. ATS is so large it's taken me this long to feel comfortable enought to want to post.

I feel I have some knowledge in some religious issues, some health issues. And, I'd like to talk politics. I also really like the Fragile Earth section.
I'd really want to spend more time in the Peak Oil area and NWO.

If accepted, I will try my best to be an asset to the ATS community.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I am trained in political philosophy and I have an interest in the pacific rim. I have spent the last year or so studying submarines.

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join