It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I am always open to interesting discussions and others' points of view. I also am a firm believer in the fact that it is ignorance that will harm us - - you can never know too much!

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
To: Observe, listen, learn. To be open minded. Genuine, truthful, helpful. I myself have dealt with the unexplained happenings in my life. I've shyed away from myself for many years. Now, I'm accepting of my own unique qualities and certain powers that lie beneath. I'd be honored to be in a very informative private member. Thank you

link   
hello i don't know what i can say but
im hesham i have 21 years old
& i m in egypt that's all

link   
Would like to have a meaningful dialogue with people of different faiths and those without any

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I plan to contribute as much knowledge on any topics that I am currently aware of.

link   
I believe that the truth is out there but I have not found it. I want to learn more and your site's topics parallel my interests.

I don't know what I will contribute to the site because my knowledge base is from "others" information. At the current time I have not first had factual items to share. Only repeating referenced materials. Which may or may not be True.

link   
learn more and research topics to help spread the truth.

link   
I am a open minded person who hopes to hear other people views of what is really going on in our world

link   
Australian, 4th year international relations student. Past member of ATS about 2 years ago. Work for non-profit NGO started by myself and a friend.

link   
My name is laura and I hope to discuss some paranormal sightings that I have witnessed.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
i am fairly new to the ufo community, but i have a few theories about aliens and why they come here.

link   
Just a on one who spent 15 years clogging away in the MI field working for the US Government. I just wanted to post a few replys to some post I have come across.

link   
Hi,I'm new to this website.I too have witnessed ufo activity,and had numerouse experiances.and wanted to meet people experiancing same.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I am very young. Growing up, I've had some many biased idealogies on certain issues--mainly political--from my parents and relatives close to me, and I am hoping to see past their one-sided views into a broader spectrum, where I can make my own decision, based on truth and my own free thinking. I do not know what I can contribute, but I hope that I will learn enough that I may state what I believe with logical explanations and true fact to back it up.

link   
Done alot of research about 911 and am telling people the real truth about 911

link   
Hi I'm 29 from the UK. My main interest is in the UFO and Alien phenomenen, but I'm pretty open minded to most things that I think the majority of society class as being pretty out there!!! Conspiracy theories, secret societies and the supernatural for example! It would be cool to be able to discuss stuff like this with people who are on a similar sort of wavelength and maybe gain some new opinions or views on them!

link   
my wish is to educate myself so i can educate others

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
From Australia. Currently A Commerce/ Law student in University of NSW with a minor in political science.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hey there.

I was brought to this fine site while browsing the TR-3B thread and naturally, popped up to the main page.

Looking around I stumbled thru the 'moon landing conspiracy' thread. I thought it might be fun to talk to the 'true believers' (on both sides!

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join