It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm Josh, a 15 year old Korean Student, I was introduced to this forum by a friend of mine: Cyberdude78 from FVZA, and probably the same ID here. I got two sisters who probably will register here if they ever find out about this place.. laterz

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
only what my name indicates. I plan on making a few comments as issues come up. Chances are I will be a respectful questioner of some of the claims, although open to the possiblities. Never close a door or you might find yourself locked out.

link   
Hello, i have been lurking this site for a while. I am hoping to ocassionally contribute to some conversations.

link   
i can only contribute insite into this agenda; as an engineer, physics and crypto man....and a little bible scholar.....and some compelling sanity and honesty...i.e.; how obvious is it we don't rate on our own planet....in every way?....therefore "as above, so below"....converge on the depths of a cave for admission?....or lead by example that each one of us can forge what-ever support matrix we need to take rightful place as a super-being........we obviously have the spaceship [earth] that is in demand.....and some of us realize there is a 'constant' or 'common denominator' common to all living things......soooooo; concentrate and read the souls of [72?] types of aliens......'the truth is in there' and will elevate you and everyone else.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
hello whats going on witht the world?

link   
i love reading about religion conspiracies, about jesus bloodline, etc

link   
I am very interested in UFO's, and would like learn all I can on this subject, as well as other unexplained phenomenon.

link   
I'm interested in loads of different things, especially odd facts, and things that not many people know. I hope that I will learn some new stuff here, and maybe share some of my knowledge to others.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
i own a small horse yard, and the info on the pages i have read have facinated me, and wish to contribute situations i have been involved with, either in the horse industry, and the things that go along with ( foxes, dogs, rights of way, etc) any help and advice i can give or get will be greatly desired)

link   
i'm just a curious, trying to know some "underground" things.

link   
i have heard of this site for some time.
when i post my know how on many site.
they tell me to come here. so hello all im here

link   
Long-term interest in UFOs, military technology and general strangeness.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm doing a thesis/dissertation on vampire superstitions and their effect on burial archaeology. My main area of focus is New England in the 19th century

link   
I am a kid who believes in things that others do not. Some poeple think im weird, but i know the truth. There are unknown and mysterious creatures on our earth, and i believe that in can help discover there exsistance.

link   
Read all of Graham Hancocks book, great books for mysteries check them out!

link   
I hope to learn, I hope to guide. Our lives are unexplored and our minds are untapped.

link   
hello
i am a computer progromer for Dell inc. I get to see all the designs for every new chip that our sciencetist come up with. I think I can Give people a better inside on what the goverment is letting us know. My brother Has been in the air force for 27 years and has in fact been to area 51 on several occasions. The only real Information I Can Give without getting in trouble is that the New B1 Stleth triangle planes that are all over the TV's where built in 1962 Just think about what eles there hideing?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I am interested primarily in aircraft and have extensive experaince with many types, both civil and military.

link   
I believe that the closed minded are usually the ignorant. The truth is often distorted after time gets it. I hope to learn the truth through questions.

link   
Lived in the mohave desert for a few years. Saw some mighty interesting craft up there.

Worked at the world's largest solar power plant, (2X 85 megawatt plants) and would watch the aircraft from Edwards use the heat signature from our turbine deck for their war games...pluse some other "ufo" type craft!

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join