It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I am just interested in what this web sight has to offer, my service are numerous, so I may be of help here.

link   
Hello, I hope that if im accepted I will gain alot of knowledge from being part of this site.

link   
Hello, I am Musa and I have much to contribute as I have been interested in this phenomena since my youth. I have done class speeches about UFOs in college, I am a SETI Institute member,
been to MUFON seminars, and had slight recollection visionary dreams. And a whopper to explain that I will disclose at a later date because shall I explain it right now, you might not accept me. But I assure you that I am no liar. I will contribute my own "god-or the creator, sustainer and all knower's given knowledge" and I hope to learn any evidence or hard facts to further my own studies and research.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I am 50 years old, living in the UK, and
firmly believe that we are all being deliberately kept in the dark about things we have a right to know.

National Security notwithstanding, our access to information is severely limited by those who assume the right to decide what we shall and shall not be told.

I hope to find out more about the many conspiracy theories out there. I am fascinated by the idea of official cover-ups and excited by the possibilty of their exposure.

I enjoy debate and hope to become knowledgeable enough to make some valuable contributions to this community.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Knowledge of various mechanical, electronic and rube goldberg devcies. Info searching in these areas. Together we can learn from one another and benefit from the sharing of knowledge.

link   
I am a Seattle area lawyer interested in facts related to anti-democratic and anti-constitutional behavior by authority figures who espouse freedom as a panacea yet seemingly undermine it actively. My contribution might include reasoned analysis of information presented here. My goal is that the majority of the general public in the USA engage in patriotism by questioning authority rather than by flag waving jingoism.

link   
Many of the topic categories listed on your website are of great interest to me. I believe I may have some interesting facts to add to some of your discussions. Thanks for your consideration.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
42 years old. Live and work in Kansas City MO area. Lifelong aviation fanatic. Would have become a bomber pilot if not for hay fever...at that tme, anything that helped with the sneezing and itchy eyes put you to sleep! Soo...that was that! I own my own photography business here in Kansas City. Not married, but always auditioning!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
My name is Catreena and I'm 14 years old. I came across this website from my brother (neonine?) and he told me this was a great site to learn about pretty much everything. If I get accepted to this site I would be glade to donate some money (if needed) or maybe even participate in any gatherings (if you have any). I've been here alot just browsing and now I just decided to come and register. This place seems very organized and fit for me. I hope to learn more about UFO's and Aliens. It seems that I have been addicted to learn more and more about them and how they work every since I've been visiting here. I am also interested in learning how and what they military and government projects are doing. If I don't get accepted to ATS then I will have as much fun browsing. Thanks for your time.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
To try and find out al the truth of how he people and the aliens around us can conspiricise about the probing and the introduction of hidden spieces that seem to act the same as us. Also to find out or tell that the robotic race of mankind is almost here.

link   
I am just seeking the truth ... trying to solve a riddle ... dont hurt me !!

GIJ

link   
military, army. knows more than what one should know

link   
I am experienced in the following subjects, Area19, Area51, Demontology sprits, etc.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hi, welcome! I love being part of a forum to share ideas, and learn from others as well!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hi everyone,
I just stumbled across this website by chance and after looking around it for a few hours I have to say it looks great!
I am interested in many of the subjects here, particularly UFOs and Pyramids

I look forward to being able to contribute my views and beliefs in the forums here.
Take care

Jim

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hello. I am a twenty-two year old male studying chemistry at a university located in Illinois. I remember being in the fourth grade and being told that every week I was to check out a book from the library to read. It was during this period when I checked out every title in the paranormal/unexplained phenomena section. Eventually, my search for knowledge led me here. I hope my science background and future studies will be of help somehow.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Simple police officer and former infantry soldier

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Insatiable curiosity. Into boating and biking.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Currently intrested in the Knights Templer as I now command a Commandery here in Florida and always wish to learn more about this outfit.

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join