It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I am merely drawn to these type of things. The Nephilim, Free choice of angels? The whole mystery of Gods face, ect.
I read the whole bible " The New International Version"

link   

link   
I hope to contribute to the Forums, Providing as much information as I can and get to know members well. I am from the United Kingdom, my name is Glenn and I am interested in all subjects. My main subjects I am interested are the supernatural, UFO's, Aliens, Government Coverups, Space etc.

I hope to get to know you all well, and have a good time at the Above Top Secret.

Thanks,
Glenn.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I recently recieved a letter from the NT society telling me that I had "hidden abilities", and a friend once even told me that I have some heavy psychic potential. I am a believer in God, so I'm skeptical, but I do accept that things happen in this world that cannot be explained through science. I am intrigued.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hey I'd just like to say hello to all the new members here who might be reading some of the intros. Hope that you all have fun on the board and feel free to contact me by u2u.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'm a member of the Lumbee Tribe and I would like to know more about my culture.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
A RETIRED PATRIOT. CONTRIBUTE INTEGRIY. LEARN THAT WHICH MAINSTREAM NEWSMEDIA REFUSES TO PRINT TO AMERICAN PUBLIC.

link   
Originally from South Africa living in California and studying Aerospace Engineering and Computer Science. I feel i will be able to contribute on technical discussions and help disprove false claims. I look forward to contributing to the forums and learning from felow members, thanks.

link   
Daring to convey the truth at the expense of exhaustive imgination

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
My name is Chris. WHAT CAN I CONTRIBUTE. I am a veteran, having served a 2-year tour of duty in G troop/11th Cavalry which did conducted operations on East German border during the cold war, a 2-year tour of duty in 317th Recon Co (Airborne)/10th Mountain Division which was stationed on an USAF SAC base, and a tour of duty in Special Operation PsyOps Company. I am a expert in the use, maintenance, and repair of military personal and crew weapons systems from 105mm recoil rifle down, ground surveilance radar, night vision equipment, and other 'silenced' support equipment. An expert is physical security. An expert in vehicle and aircraft id - It is easy to memorize aircraft and major weapon systems. It is difficult to memorize 200+ Warsaw pack support vehicles. As military prefer to call us - silent professional. The experience and knowledge I have of the military culture and infrastructure can aid in answering questions. There is a picture of a newer support building in Area 51 which has only one exposed wall. From my experience drawing ordinance for used, this is an ordinance bunker. Possible constructed for the F-117 squadrons stationed there in the 1990's. What is troubling is the lack of support vehicles, lack of above ground HVAC/Refrigeration equipment to keep equipment and work spaces cool. It is obvious this is a hardened site. How much of this infrastructure is below ground? You do not see the infrastructure above ground to support a 3000-5000 employee work force. WHAT DO I HOPE TO LEARN? I may not learn anything new, but I will have fun exploring this issue.

link   
Just a guy who loves conspiracy theories.

link   
I am completely paranoid by things like the government and aliens i hope to meet others as paranoid as me and share my galactic concerns as well learn new subjects to look out for

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I spent 4 years in the navy 1981 to 1985 Iv'e spent most of my career working on planes contracting for government defense and so on. I'm interested in learning about some of these issues.

link   
Hey whats up its Blunted... been reading the forums for years but just got a account, look forward to some interesting disscusion

link   
If in my travels, I cannot leave this world as I had found it; I would hope to have left it a little bit better.

link   
I promote the acceptance of high technology and freedom amongst the comparatively luddite masses, so that they do not destroy the tools they, and I, need to survive.

link   
I want to learn more about different things so that when I go to school I can try to share things with others that they don't know about.

I also want to talk about things people might not know about concerning science and alien life existing on our planet for billions of years.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I was searching the internet for information about ' newly discovered gospel of St. jude' and found this sight and wanted to reply to one of the messages posted asking for information about an article in 'The Sun'

link   
I am interested in the real history of China and Europe(especially France).I want to discover and show the truth.

link   
Feerm belever in UFOs & Extra terextral life. Never seen a UFO but I'm sure there here.

AWBKA Master Debunker!
/ Fake KILLER. Live with it!

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join