It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
hey whats up ats i just wanted to say hi and i got some crazy stuff to tell you people.

link   
I have a fascination with mythology, supernatural and the more normal, politics. And am not sure if I myself would be of any use, but I wish to learn more of theories and ideas on these subjects from others. Simply, my goal in life is to obtain any information on any subject matter that I can.

link   
27 year old male from Denmark. Very interested in Secret Societies, ancient myths, lost civiliziations etc. I'm really looking forward read interesting posts, mails etc.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm a semi-retired financial consultant who have been interested in the paranormal and consipracy theories since the mid-sixties. While I don't claim to be an expert in any particular area, I consider myself well read on a variety of related topics.

I mainly hope to learn new information and persepectives from other posters and contribute whatever and whenever I can.

Other interests include Bollywood, British movies/ tv programmes and a few Brit pop artists.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm interested in stimulating polite discussion about relevant matters. I'm a long time veteran of several discussion forums.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm a JFK Assasination buff and am around the internet quite a bit, hopefiully and occasionally I run into new material that may be benificial to the website.

link   
i wish to learn about time travel

link   
i am aconstruction worker and i believe that in the 1950 it was not a alien craft with aliens on it that crashed at rosweld ,but a alien probe. i believe that cell technolgy and our silicon chips came from this probe.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
To all new members, I want to say hello and welcome to the most addictive site on the net.

This can get pretty rough around here sometimes when passions are stirred.. but we also have a helluva lot of fun, too.

Hopefully in the process, you'll make some good friends and even win over some adversaries.

Jump in and join the debates. We look forward to getting to know you.

I have been chosen to be your Council representative for Politix@ATS. If I can ever help you, u2u me and I will reply as soon as possible. Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hey everybody! Welcome to ATS and Politix@ATS! We look forward to getting to know all of you. I just wanted to say if I can ever help you with anything here at PTS, feel free to send me a u2u. I will get back to you asaply.

EastCoastKid
PTS Council Representative

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hey to all new members! I am ECK your PTS Council Representative. If I can ever do anything to help you out, please let me know. Send me a u2u and I will get back to you asaply.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hi im saw that yall have a a military parts on ur forum and i would like to contribute on information that i no and i would like to hear others opions on subjects

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I am interested in this Prophet Yaweh business and to figure out whether its a scam or not. I have been researching a lot!

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I shall bring to ATS a new and brighter form of understanding

link   
Hi

I love all the banter that goes on in these forums, imagine if it all was fake!

but even scarier imagine if it was all true!

link   
I am a criminal defense attorney, practicing at both the trial and appellate levels. I found your sight when I ran a search in order to see a picture of the mermaid baby that was recently separated-wondering if there really had been mermaids in the past... Areas that I would want to contribute to and/or am interested in include police misconduct, government cover-ups, the CIA, protection/loss of our Civil Rights, government over reaching, Y2K, the universe....

link   
I am from Ohio. Am 25 and in the Army. Single. Hope to be able to contribute infromation on NESARA or post articles, discussions. Hope to find answers to questions Im personal searching for.

link   
Hi I am Vexx i am a Military para norm investigator and a self employed Military reasearch analyst.

I am currently looking for a website that i can explain my oppinions and maybe let a cat or 2 out of the bag. thnx (VEXX)
Hope i get too talk too you all./!

link   
from chicago and wish to learn more from discussion about the governemnt

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join