It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I am an author who is hoping to do research for future books and share tips with those interested in similar topics. My published book is called "Half Human, Half Animal: Tales of Werewolves and Related Creatures". I also have a number of monster-related websites, including a large cryptozoology website (called "The Cryptid Zoo") which has been mentioned as a hot link by the USA Today website (see www.usatoday.com... ).

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
hello, and thank you for letting me become a member.

link   
I want to take part in your site to discover the truth and help lead mankind out of the darkness.

link   
I am wondering about myself and can't find the answers I'm looking for about my strange abilities

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well, if I can contribute anything that'd be great, but I'm not that alltogether with politcs. Thats the main reason I wanted to register.

link   
I'm here to engage in some interesting conversation with a wide variety of people.

link   
HI! I'm Chels. And found this site and came a cross it and figure i take a look at it and see what's going on. I'm also looking for something to take up my free time. Hoping to get some advice and give advice if anyone askes for it.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I have always been facinated with the question "is there life beyond our planet"? I think that Area51 may be the answer to that question. I have always been curiouse about this place, but I find it very difficult to get any information about what goes on here. Is there life beyond Earth....there must be.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I hope to learn as much as possible about everything I possibly can and to contribute any relevant information my mind might contain.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I have studies international affairs as a hobby for many years as well as prophecies and other strange phenominon.

link   
ever since i was a child it has been that i have some sort of a connection with the unknown, i hope to learn more about the paranormal beings that are around us. i also hope to find haunted areas and investigate them and from some type of paranormal investigation group. my motto is not to fear the dead but it is to fear the living.

link   
I'm interested in all aspects of the world as we know it today...it's constsntly changing dynamics and how it affects what we do and how we think.... What I hope to add, is simply another set of eyes with which to view that which is around us.......

link   
Just interested in the subject. Live in AZ and have "seen the lights" a few times.

link   
The paranormal and things like this have always been things that I want to know more about. I just want to know the truth and I believe by being able to interact with the people in this forum I will be able to exchange ideas and have some input on things I have to say. Maybe even something I say will help someone else out. I have been watching the ATS forum for some time now and I just have a mind full of theories and experiences that I have been wanting to share. I think that if I am accepted I will not only forward my own thought but the thought of alot of people on this forum if I am able to post the things I have to say.

link   
I am a guy from china. I want to make more friends.

link   
I might have very little to contribute information wise, but I mainly want to join your community to learn and to have a few troubling questions I have answered. I hope I can become part of this website and help it grow.

Mike

link   
hi..i have been reading the "Left behind" series, and am interested in end time events as the signs appear to us in this modern day..and also signs that other cultures reveal, such as The Incas,...

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
live in California study ancient Hebrew Matrix Codes and the M1 Crab Nebula I am female and I am 33 years old

link   
I have been one of those so-called conspiracy nuts for about 20 years and - btw - yes, i am an x-files fan. I look forward to having the occasional educational argument with like-minded folk

link   
Hello

Well what can I say? I am a Art Bell devotee, and I think david Icke is pretty unique.

When I am not playing chess, I am playing guitar, recycling old Sabbath riffs( are there any new ones ? lol !!)

My politics are neutral, just looking to learn something new everyday, and this site is pretty innformative and interesting.

Sincerely

Ken

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join