It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hunter / Gatherer.......of many truths.
Peace Be Upon You

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I like to know what is really going on in the world. it is good to be well informed. part of survival ethics

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
been looking for a while and looking forward to joining in some discussions

link   
I've been lurking on this site for months now and now I'd love to join the community.There are alot of amazing people on this board and lots and lots of topics that intrests me.

link   
Hello im am grant , ive been looking through this site for around one year now and decided to join as i have just found a topic i wish to post in

link   
I am ex-military(10yrs)combat vet.Would like to learn more about new world order, and related topics.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
First of all, my user name is pronounced (Rez-Fee). I'm a Christian, and an observationalist who loves science...(is that even possible???)

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
There is no mention of confidentiality here, however it is my intention to keep my e-mail address private. I have received threats from goons on other message boards when my e-mail was disclosed.

I contribute important facts and what I consider to be intelligent discussions of those facts.

For this reason, liberals loathe me.

I do not wish to have an introduction. My remarks will suffice.

"There are only two kinds of people, decent and indecent." - Elie Wiesel

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hi my name is heather and I am very interested in the paranormal and always have been and I hope to see alot of great things on this site

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I love your site.
i have some info about light physics. I wish to learn more about the subject while helping others if i could.

mike

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
i am a soldier currently serving my 2nd tour of duty in iraq. i have lived in oklahoma all my life and still remember my great aunt telling me stories of the creature. i have decided upon my return home i will finally try to settle all of my question about this "bigfoot" whom i think is real.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Pure mathematician who is currently seeking synchronicity and mountains to climb in SE Asia armed with a Roland digital piano and scores of Mozart's piano concertos.

link   
Im looking for theories if not answers

link   
I'm a guy from New Zealand. I've always wanted to know what is happening in the world that I don't know. It seems I probably never will either, will all this coverup crap always taking place. I hope to be able to see other peoples opinions by joining this site and see what really goes on behind the governments of the world.

link   
Hi,

My name is Mitch and I reside in Litchfield Minnesota USA.

I found this site when I was dooing a web search for William L. (Bill) Moore and Stan Friedman.

Bil Moore was my teacher when I grew up in Herman Minnesota and that's how I got to meet Stan Friedman.

I have been blessed with a good education and my Mom and Dad taught me to see how to keep an open mind and be objective.

Most of my background has been in industrial physics related to the aerospace and defense corporations in the U.S. so I hope I can contribute some scientific input to the group.

I always take most things with a grain of salt but overall most postings here seem to be honest.

Well there you have it.

link   
Just seeking the real "truth"...not just the "truth" that the media and our government want us to believe.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I have but recently returned from the Valley of the Shadow of Death. I am rapturously breathing in all the odors and essences of life. I've been to the brink of total oblivion. I remember and foment the desire to remember everything.

link   
For quite some time Ive been looking for inquisitive minds; still looking for those universal answers to hte universal questions; what is man's purpose?

link   
seeking knowledge of the world and share beliefs with others

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join