It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
my name is jason. i'm 21 years old and live in york pennsylvania. i work 50+hours a week as a machinist. i like reading the stuff on this site and would like to contribute to the forums.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hi am rebekah and i would like to be able to discuss consprisays on the forum

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is the very first time I have registered for any kind of discussion group. I have been viewing ats for over a year and now feel I would like to contribute.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
newbie to the world of military developments

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I review religious materials frequently and like to relate today's events to the ancient Biblical prophets. I also like to hear what other views are concerning end-time prophecy.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
AMERICAN who exercises her rights and likes to learn something NEW every day.....

link   
I hope to learn about recent events to which i'm not all the informed about.. On contributing i'm not sure yet

link   
My stepfather has introduced the book"the talmud to me and i dont understand it much , but i hope to learn more about things people try to hide. and as well teach things that others dont know about.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hello my name is Brian and I have been Interested in cover ups for some time now and havn't had he chance to really talk about it.When I do they don't take me seriosly so this would be a great oppertunity to talk to others.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am a software professional. I did my graduation in Political Science having one Part as Sociology where I studied about the evolution of Society and Mankind. I found the subject very interesting. I would like to increase my knowledge on Ancient Society, their formation, development and contribution towards the formation of Modern Society. Bermuda traingle and it's mystry, is a challenge to today's mankind. I want to know more and more about it.

link   
I am interested in using planes for reconnasince (spelling?), particularly the use of the U2 in the cold war and hope to learn more about the new techniques the military are using concerning this. I also have seen many thread's where I would like to make a comment, often informative or witty but have been restricted by not being a member.

I don't know if your aware or not, but this is Area 51 on google images - maps.google.com...,nv&ll=37.272835,-115.798731&sll=36.518555,-115.561924&spn=0.060081,0.085402&sspn=0.127029,0.120678&t=k&hl=en - Something which I am keen to post and learn about, but I have included the adress incase I don't get accepted, so maybe someone could post it and give everyone the chance to see it.

Cheers for Reading.
Propaganda.

link   
I'm a devoted realist that believe that the us keep all it's trickey secrets from it's citizens I'm also a freemason and can give insight on some conspiracies

link   
I am a wanderer who enjoys History (specifically mezoamerican studies), Philosphy, and trying to undertstand the unknown and the supernatural. I hope I can stimulate conversation that will enlarge our understanding of the world and reality we currently live in, and those that are beyond.

link   
I love this site. Its covers all the topics that are too wild or controversial to be covered in any other form of media. I have been reading the forums for months and hope to proditively contibute in the future.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I would contribute many of my own theories which people don't know about. I hope to learn many things, I would also contribute by not looking at theories from a side line, but really reading and researching. I also wont keep quite, If I read something which I find people should know about, I will tell people about them.

link   
I hope to learn a greater knowledge of the world around me. I am interested in politics and secret societies.

link   
i dont know much about top secret bases, but it has always been an intrest of mine. I live on south mountain in washington county md, where there is a sopposed "missle Silo". i would like to learn more about it, and help others with what i learn.

link   
Introduce me:

link   
Aerospace Engineering university student interested in related topics.

link   
I just want to submitmy ideas to the forums on the conspiracy theories and the area-51 stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join