It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
to share n learn

link   
i am a sceptical open minded person waiting to believe!!

DAF

link   
I live in South Africa. I have read majority of your posts, articles of William Cooper. I think that all of is going somewhere - the cover ups, the deceipt, etc.

I am a Graphic Designer. 24 years of age. I'm not too sure if I will have anything to contribute but certainly I can learn a lot from the articles and not live in ignorance. Reading a few of the articles has given me a totally new insight on way of life. Also I have a friend whose father is a Freemason. So i'm trying to learn from her as well as from your articles.

I think that this site is awesome and that it should continue to exists. We all need to know the truth!

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have something to say about the XM8 (post id: 1323166). There's a better way. I'm a technology developer with a new idea. I'd like to learn what the members of my idea in terms of their ongoing discussion of the Land Warrior program.

link   
open minded individual seeking answers to many of the mysteries of this world

link   
And God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son and however beliveith in him shall NOT perish, but have everlasting life

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I knew 9/11 in advance(not all details), and I told staff sgt about it in Dec.2000, he is witness to this......... mainly r/now I am concerned w/ area from 45' at date line, western hemp. also need info on bahrain, I am a truck driver, and do alot of thinking and analizing, and research thank you, patrick egan, Eureka Calif

link   
Quite simple, aliens exist, im from UFOO capital of Europe, thats Bonnybridge, Scotland, I study current affairs, so I know the truth of what happens in the governments, with many political friends

link   
firm believer in most things paranormal, except the obviously flawed.

link   
I used to have the tendency to believe everything written or heard. Now, upon aging, my knowledge is in need of authentication, verification or at least more study. Plus, you site is fascinating insofar as I've seen. Thank you.

link   
Im Scottish, deal with it! Id just like to enjoy my stay here, learn some interesting facts and figures and hopefully soon enough trigger off some of my own thoughts to share with the community.

link   
female, early 30's, like to read alot, I probably won't post much, I just want to read as much of your interesting content without pop up ads

link   
I'm your typical suburban dad, nothing special here, move along please

I'm always looking for an ulterior motive, looks like I will find plenty here.
Contribute? I don't post just to say something, but happy to add to a good discussion...

Great site, thanks for it!

link   
More of a bystander looking to read, listen and learn. I am still too new to this subject matter to contribute at this time but look forward to gaining knowledge. Thank you.

link   
Middle-aged witch ready to reform the world on cultural and spiritual diversity.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I hope my name will say alot about what I hope to sow and reap on this site. I first would like to say hello to everyone and that I wish to learn as much as possible .... the only problem is where to start.....

link   
Hello. I am new to this site. I stumbled upon it when I did a WebCrawler search for "Shadow Government". Now I'm fascinated by the information I'm reading here. I can't say I believe it all, but now I'm hooked. Many of the topics on this site are ones that I have never even imagined before. Some of them seem implausible to me, while others seem very possibel and very scary. I hope to learn, contribute, and network. Thanks.

link   
Hi, I'm a 21 year old female. I hope to learn a lot from everyone. I'm still trying to figure my life out and what I want to do. So hopefully this can help me out a little. I would also be more than happy to share what i can.

suj

link   
radical masochist feminist
(if labels be)

link   
Hi. My name is Shaquita, i'm a seventeen year old college freshman (starting in the fall) in North Carolina. I want to contribute my thoughts and opinion to the topics provided on your forum. I am hardly a skeptic in any aspect of the abnormal...especialy the one dealing with aliens, whatnot. I hope to learn as much as I possibly can. Thanks for your time.

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join